Subject: SC22 N2463 - Canada Vote on SC22 LB N2329 - PDAM7 to 9945-1: POSIX API Additional Realtime Extension (C language)

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 16:38:51 -0400 (EDT)

_________________________beginning of title page __________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2463

May 1997

TITLE:                Canada Member Body Vote on PDAM Registration for:
                      PDAM7 to ISO/IEC 9945-1:1996 - Information
                      technology - Portable Operating System Interface
                      (POSIX) - Part 1: System Application Program
                      Interface (API) - Amendment 7: Additional Realtime
                      Extension (C Language)

SOURCE:               Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:            JTC 1.22.21.04.01.01

STATUS:               The Canada Member Body abstained without comments.

CROSS REFERENCE:      SC22 N2329, N2443

DOCUMENT TYPE:        N/A

ACTION:               To SC22 Member Bodies and WG15 for information.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

___________________ end of document SC22 N2463 ______________________