Subject: N 4003-Fully Hyperlinked Agenda for the 30 September-2 October 20 05 JTC 1/SC 22 Plenary Meeting

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:23:34 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N4003

TITLE:

Fully Hyperlinked Agenda for the 30 September-2 October 2005 JTC 1/SC 22
Plenary Meeting

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-10-27

SOURCE:

SC 22 Webmaster

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Meeting Agenda 

PROJECT NUMBER:

N/A

STATUS:

This document is circulated to SC 22 members for information.  The SC 22
webmaster has kindly inserted all hotlinks into the agenda that was used at
the 2005 SC 22 Plenary.  This document is located at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n4003.htm
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n4003.htm> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

html

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

open

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ARE YOU AN EFFECTIVE LEADER IN ISO OR IEC ACTIVITIES?

Attend the 2005 ANSI Conference on U.S. Leadership in ISO and IEC

November 9 & 10 2005 - Phoenix, Arizona

For more information and registration, click
<http://www.ansi.org/meetings_events/events/us_leaders05.aspx?menuid=8> here