Subject: N 4002-JTC 1 N 7887, ITSIG Recommendation on the Use of Acrobat a nd PDF in the ISO System

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:23:19 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N4002

TITLE:

JTC 1 N 7887, ITSIG Recommendation on the Use of Acrobat and PDF in the ISO
System

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-10-27

SOURCE:

JTC 1 Secretariat

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Information from ISO

PROJECT NUMBER:

N/A

STATUS:

This document is circulated to SC 22 members for information and review.
Please note the new recommendations from ISO on the use of Acrobat and PDF.
This information is especially important for SC 22 project editors.  This
document is available at: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n4002.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n4002.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ARE YOU AN EFFECTIVE LEADER IN ISO OR IEC ACTIVITIES?

Attend the 2005 ANSI Conference on U.S. Leadership in ISO and IEC

November 9 & 10 2005 - Phoenix, Arizona

For more information and registration, click
<http://www.ansi.org/meetings_events/events/us_leaders05.aspx?menuid=8> here