Subject: N 3980-English and French Terminology From LISS, POSIX and Prolog

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:39:17 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3980

TITLE:

English and French Terminology From LISS, POSIX and Prolog

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-09-27

SOURCE:

Vocabulary Representative (R. Scowen)

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Other (defined)

PROJECT NUMBER:

N/A

STATUS:

This document is circulated for information.  Because this document was
received after the due date for document submissions, its addition to the
agenda will have to be approved at the Plenary.  Should it's addition be
accepted, this document will be discussed under agenda item 7.5.1.  This
document is located at: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3980.xls
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3980.xls> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Def

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

ARE YOU AN EFFECTIVE LEADER IN ISO OR IEC ACTIVITIES?

Attend the 2005 ANSI Conference on U.S. Leadership in ISO and IEC

November 9 & 10 2005 - Phoenix, Arizona

For more information and registration, click
<http://www.ansi.org/meetings_events/events/us_leaders05.aspx?menuid=8> here

Attend World Standards Week 2005
featuring the ANSI Annual Conference,
From A to Veeck: Standardization and the Law
October 3-7, 2005
Washington, DC
For more information:  <http://www.ansi.org/wsweek> www.ansi.org/wsweek