Subject: N 3975-SC 2 Liaison Report to the September 2005 JTC 1/SC 22 Meet ing

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:37:40 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3975

TITLE:

SC 2 Liaison Report to the September 2005 JTC 1/SC 22 Meeting

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-09-08

SOURCE:

SC 2 Liaison Representative (M. Ksar)

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Liaison Contribution

PROJECT NUMBER:

N/A

STATUS:

Because this document was received after the due date for document
submissions, its addition to the agenda will have to be approved at the
Plenary.  Should it's addition be accepted, this document will be discussed
under agenda item 7.3.1.  This document can be found at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3975.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3975.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

text

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Def

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

ARE YOU AN EFFECTIVE LEADER IN ISO OR IEC ACTIVITIES?

Attend the 2005 ANSI Conference on U.S. Leadership in ISO and IEC

November 9 & 10 2005 - Phoenix, Arizona

For more information and registration, click
<http://www.ansi.org/meetings_events/events/us_leaders05.aspx?menuid=8> here

Attend World Standards Week 2005
featuring the ANSI Annual Conference,
From A to Veeck: Standardization and the Law
October 3-7, 2005
Washington, DC
For more information: www.ansi.org/wsweek <http://www.ansi.org/wsweek>