Subject: ACTION REQUIRED-National Body Delegations to the 30 September-2 O ctober 2005 SC 22 Plenary

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 13:09:49 -0400

Dear members

Please note that I have received National Body delegation lists from the
following countries:

Canada

Republic of Korea

Japan

If other National Bodies intend on attending our meeting, please submit
official National Body delegation lists IMMEDIATELY.  It is ESSENTIAL that
all delegates to ISO/IEC Plenary meetings be endorsed by their National
Body.

Thank you and best regards

Sally

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

ARE YOU AN EFFECTIVE LEADER IN ISO OR IEC ACTIVITIES?

Attend the 2005 ANSI Conference on U.S. Leadership in ISO and IEC

November 9 & 10 2005 - Phoenix, Arizona

For more information and registration, click
<http://www.ansi.org/meetings_events/events/us_leaders05.aspx?menuid=8> here

Attend World Standards Week 2005
featuring the ANSI Annual Conference,
From A to Veeck: Standardization and the Law
October 3-7, 2005
Washington, DC
For more information: www.ansi.org/wsweek <http://www.ansi.org/wsweek>