Subject: JTC 1 Directives Ad Hoc-29 September 2005-ACTION REQUIRED

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 13:03:43 -0400

Dear members

As you know, we will be having an Ad Hoc Meeting on the JTC 1 Directives on
29 September 2005.  The JTC 1 Chairman, Scott Jameson, will be leading this
group.  In an effort to assist SC 22 members in the best way possible,
please submit any questions that you may have on the Directives to me in
advance of this meeting.  We will be sure to address all questions received.

Thank you and best regards

Sally

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

ARE YOU AN EFFECTIVE LEADER IN ISO OR IEC ACTIVITIES?

Attend the 2005 ANSI Conference on U.S. Leadership in ISO and IEC

November 9 & 10 2005 - Phoenix, Arizona

For more information and registration, click
<http://www.ansi.org/meetings_events/events/us_leaders05.aspx?menuid=8> here

Attend World Standards Week 2005
featuring the ANSI Annual Conference,
From A to Veeck: Standardization and the Law
October 3-7, 2005
Washington, DC
For more information: www.ansi.org/wsweek <http://www.ansi.org/wsweek>