Subject: Open Ballot Reminder-ACTION REQUIRED

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 12:40:34 -0400

Dear members.

The following ballots are due in September:

N 3913 - TITLE: New Work Item Proposal for Guidance to Avoiding
Vulnerabilities in Programming Languages through Language Selection and Use 

DUE: 28 September 2005

N 3915-Revised N 3905, Letter Ballot for Draft Technical Corrigendum 1 to
ISO/IEC 1539-1: 2004, Programming languages - Fortran

DUE: 30 September 2005

Please do not forget to submit your vote to the SC 22 Secretary by the due
dates indicated.

Best regards

Sally

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

ARE YOU AN EFFECTIVE LEADER IN ISO OR IEC ACTIVITIES?

Attend the 2005 ANSI Conference on U.S. Leadership in ISO and IEC

November 9 & 10 2005 - Phoenix, Arizona

For more information and registration, click
<http://www.ansi.org/meetings_events/events/us_leaders05.aspx?menuid=8> here

Attend World Standards Week 2005
featuring the ANSI Annual Conference,
From A to Veeck: Standardization and the Law
October 3-7, 2005
Washington, DC
For more information: www.ansi.org/wsweek <http://www.ansi.org/wsweek>