Subject: N 3967-Free Standards Group Liaison Report and DIS 23360 Linux St andards Base Core Specifications Editor's Report

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:42:23 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3967

TITLE:

Free Standards Group Liaison Report and DIS 23360 Linux Standards Base Core
Specifications Editor's Report

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-08-26

SOURCE:

Liaison Representative and ISO/IEC 23360 Project Editor (N. Stoughton)

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Liaison Report 

PROJECT NUMBER: 

STATUS:

This document is circulated for information and review.  Because this
document was received after the due date for document submission, it's
addition to the agenda will need to be approved at the Plenary.  It will be
discussed at the 29 September-2 October 2005 SC 22 Plenary Meeting under
agenda item 7.2.2 and 9.4.  This document is located at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3967.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3967.pdf>   

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

N/A

DISTRIBUTION:

pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298

ARE YOU AN EFFECTIVE LEADER IN ISO OR IEC ACTIVITIES?

Attend the 2005 ANSI Conference on U.S. Leadership in ISO and IEC

November 9 & 10 2005 - Phoenix, Arizona

For more information and registration, click here
<http://www.ansi.org/meetings_events/events/us_leaders05.aspx?menuid=8> 

Attend World Standards Week 2005
featuring the ANSI Annual Conference,
From A to Veeck: Standardization and the Law
October 3-7, 2005
Washington, DC

For more information: www.ansi.org/wsweek <http://www.ansi.org/wsweek>