Subject: FW: (SC22docs.2363) N 3952-Report on JTC 1 Ad Hoc Terminology

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:03:59 -0400

Please note that the SC 22 Representative to the JTC 1 Ad Hoc on Terminology
is Roger Scowen.  My apologies.

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Sally Seitz
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 3:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: (SC22docs.2363) N 3952-Report on JTC 1 Ad Hoc Terminology

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N 3952

TITLE:

Report on JTC 1 Ad Hoc Terminology

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-08-18

SOURCE:

SC 22 Representative (J. Hodgson)

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Meeting Report

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This document is circulated for information and review.  It will be
discussed under agenda item 7.4.1 at the 29 September-2 October 2005 SC 22
meeting.  This document is located at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3952.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3952.pdf>  

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

open

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298

Attend World Standards Week 2005
featuring the ANSI Annual Conference,
From A to Veeck: Standardization and the Law
October 3-7, 2005
Washington, DC

For more information: www.ansi.org/wsweek <http://www.ansi.org/wsweek>