Subject: N 3960-US Endorsement of New WG 4 Convenor

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:55:49 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3960

TITLE:

US Endorsement of New WG 4 Convenor

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-08-22

SOURCE:

US National Body

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Other (open)

PROJECT NUMBER:

N/A

STATUS:

As the current convenor of WG 4, Mr. Don Schricker (US), has indicated that
he will not serve another term as convenor, the US has nominated Mr. Charles
Stevens.  This nomination will need the approval of SC 22 during agenda item
12.4 of the September 2005 SC 22 Meeting.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

Text

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

open

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

________end of cover page, beginning of document____________

Subject:

Follow-up to INCITS 956 - US National Body Endorsement of Mr. Charles
Stevens as the US Candidate for JTC 1/SC 22/WG 4 Convener

Mr. Charles Stevens has volunteered to serve a term as Convener of JTC 1/SC
22/WG 4 - Programming Language COBOL. As result of the closure of INCITS
956, he has gained the endorsement of the US National Body. The US National
Body feels that Mr. Charles Stevens has the necessary resources to carry out
the responsibilities of the Convener of JTC 1/SC 22/WG 4. 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298

Attend World Standards Week 2005
featuring the ANSI Annual Conference,
From A to Veeck: Standardization and the Law
October 3-7, 2005
Washington, DC

For more information: www.ansi.org/wsweek <http://www.ansi.org/wsweek>