Subject: N 3950-SC 22 Document Register (N 3901-N 3950)

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:39:40 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3950

TITLE:
SC 22 Document Register (N 3901-N 3950)

DATE ASSIGNED:
2005-08-17

SOURCE:
SC 22 Secretariat 

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Document Register 
  
PROJECT NUMBER:
N/A

STATUS:
For information.  

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:
text

CROSS REFERENCE:

Address Reply:

SC 22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Tel:  1 212 642 4918

Fax: 1 212 840 2298

Email: [email-masked]
_________________________end of cover page, beginning of
document_________________________________

ISO/IEC  JTC 1/SC22

DOCUMENT REGISTER - Document N3901-N3950

N3901

TITLE:  Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3869, Letter Ballot for Draft Technical
Corrigendum 1 to ISO/IEC 1989: 2002, Programming languages: COBOL 

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-05-20

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3902

TITLE:  Resolutions of the SC 22/WG 5 Meeting, 9-13 May 2005, Delft,
Netherlands

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-05-20

SOURCE:                 WG Convenor (J. Reid)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Resolutions     

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open         

N3903

TITLE:  Meeting Logistics for the Ballot Resolution of ISO/IEC 22260, Linux
Standards Base, 29 August-1 September 2005, Singapore

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-05-25  

SOURCE:                 Project Editor           

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Logistics

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open   

N3904

TITLE:  Summary of Voting on Sc 22 N 3865 FCD Ballot for ISO/IEC 11404,
Information technology-General Purpose Datatypes (GPD)

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-05-25    

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat           

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3905

TITLE:  Letter Ballot for Draft Technical Corrigendum 1 to ISO/IEC 1539-1:
2004, Programming languages - Fortran

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-05-30

SOURCE:                 WG 5 Convener (J. Reid)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          LB  

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           def

N3906

TITLE:  UK Comments on SC 22 N 3865 FCD Ballot for ISO/IEC 11404,
Information technology-General Purpose Datatypes (GPD)

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-05-31

SOURCE:                 UK National Body            

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3907

TITLE:      Draft Meeting Minutes of the 28/29 April 2005 SC 22/WG 11
Meeting in Amsterdam, Netherlands

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-05-31

SOURCE:                 WG 11 Convener (W. Wakker)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Report

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           open

N3908

TITLE: Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3872, Registration and Approval Letter
Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR 24716, Information technology-Programming languages,
their environment and system software interfaces-Native COBOL Syntax for XML
Support

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-06-07

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3909

TITLE:  Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3873, Registration and Approval Letter
Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR 24717, Information technology-Programming languages,
their environment and system software interfaces-COBOL collection classes

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-06-07  

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting    

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3910

TITLE: Meeting Report of the JTC 1 Ad Hoc Group on Terminology

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-06-09

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Representative (R. Scowen)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Report

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:          open

N3911

TITLE: German Comments on N 3873, Registration and Approval Letter Ballot
for ISO/IEC PDTR 24717, Information technology-Programming languages, their
environment and system software interfaces-COBOL collection classes

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-06-09

SOURCE:                 German National Body

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Comments

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3912

TITLE: German Comments on N 3872, Registration and Approval Letter Ballot
for ISO/IEC PDTR 24716, Information technology-Programming languages, their
environment and system software interfaces-Native COBOL Syntax for XML
Support

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-06-09

SOURCE:                 German National Body

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI   

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3913

TITLE: New Work Item Proposal for Guidance to Avoiding Vulnerabilities in
Programming Languages through Language Selection and Use

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-06-28

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat           

DOCUMENT TYPE:          NP Ballot

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      LB

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3914

TITLE: NOT USED

DATE ASSIGNED:          

SOURCE:                 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      

DISTRIBUTION:           

N3915

TITLE:     Letter Ballot for Draft Technical Corrigendum 1 to ISO/IEC
1539-1: 2004, Programming languages - Fortran

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-07-15

SOURCE:                 WG 5 Convener (J. Reid)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Text for DTC Processing

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      LB

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3916

TITLE: Defect Report 1 for ISO/IEC 1539-1: 2004, Programming languages -
Fortran

SOURCE:                 WG 5 Convener (J. Reid)        

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Defect Report

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3917

TITLE:  Meeting Announcement and Draft Agenda for the SC 17/WG 17 Meeting, 5
October 2005 in Sitgwes, Spain

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-07-15

SOURCE:                 WG 17 Convener (J. Hodgson)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Agenda 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3918

TITLE: Meeting Announcement and Draft Agenda for the 5-6 October 2005 SC
17/WG 11 Meeting in New York, NY

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-07-15

SOURCE:                 WG 11 Convenor (W. Wakker)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Agenda

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3919

TITLE: ITSIG Recommendation on the use of Acrobat and PDF in the ISO System

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-07-28

SOURCE:                 ISO Central Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:          open 

N3920

TITLE: Editor's Report, Draft Disposition of Comments and DRAFT Text of
ISO/IEC 23360

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-02

SOURCE:                 Project Editor (N. Stoughton)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3921

TITLE: SC 22/WG 5 Business Plan/Convener's Report

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-02

SOURCE:                 WG 5 Convener (J. Reid)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other document (open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:     FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           open

N3922

TITLE: Disposition of Comments Report for SC 22 N 3666, ISO/IEC FCD 15897,
Information technology - Procedures for registration of cultural elements
(Revision of ISO/IEC 15897: 1999)

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-02

SOURCE:                 Project Editor (K. Simmonsen)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Disposition of Comments Report

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3923

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7835, Proposal for fast-track procedure for ECMA 334 3rd
Edition C# Language Specification (June 2005)

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-03

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3924

TITLE: JTC 1 N 7836, Proposal for fast-track procedure ECMA-335 3rd edition
Common Language Infrastructure (CLI) (June 2005)

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-03

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined) 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3925

TITLE: JTC 1 N 7841, ECMA TR/89 ¦ ISO/IEC 25438 Common Language
Infrastructure (CLI) Technical Report: Common Generics

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-03

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (Defined) 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           def

N3926

TITLE: JTC 1 N 7855, Proposals for fast-track procedure for ECMA-367 ¦
ISO/IEC DIS 25436 Information technology -- Eiffel Analysis, Design and
Programming Language

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-03

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           def

N3927

TITLE: JTC 1 N 7857, Summary Report of the Meeting of the JTC 1 Ad Hoc Group
on Vocabulary (TERMIUM® as the Mechanism to Support the Maintenance of
ISO/IEC Standard 2382), 2-4 May 2005 in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-03

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined) 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3928

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7858, Presentation to the of the Meeting of the JTC 1 Ad Hoc
Group on Vocabulary (TERMIUM® as the Mechanism to Support the Maintenance of
ISO/IEC Standard 2382), 2-4 May 2005 in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada on TERMIUM
Tools

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-03

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           def

N3929

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7859, Summary of Questions from Sub-Committees and Answers
Provided by Canada, Gatineau, Canada ¿ May 2005DATE ASSIGNED:
2005-08-03

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat  

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3930

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7860, A Proposal from Canada to the 2-4 May 2005 JTC 1 Ad
Hoc Group Meeting on TERMIUM® as the Mechanism to Support the Maintenance of
ISO/IEC Standard 2382

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-03

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Act

N3931

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7861, A Proposal from Canada to the 2-4 May 2005 JTC 1 Ad
Hoc Group Meeting on Project Activities for TERMIUM® as the Mechanism to
Support the Maintenance of ISO/IEC Standard 2382

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-03

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           def

N3932

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7862, Revised Project Proposal for TERMIUM® as the Mechanism
to Support the Maintenance of ISO/IEC Standard 2382

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-03

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3933

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7849, Recommendations of the 14-15 June 2005 Meeting of the
JTC 1 Ad Hoc on Directives

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-03

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           def

N3934

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7851, Directives Changes in Support of Document Archving
(JTC 1 N 7805, as modified by the JTC 1 Ad Hoc on Directives)DATE ASSIGNED:
2005-08-03

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3935

TITLE: JTC 1 N 7805, UK Contribution to the ISO/IEC JTC 1 Directives Ad Hoc
Meeting, Geneva, Switzerland, June 2005 relating to document archiving

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-03

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretary 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3936

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7810, UK Contribution to the ISO/IEC JTC 1 Directives Ad Hoc
Meeting, Geneva, Switzerland, June 2005 on the current version of the ISO
patent database

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-03

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3937

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7852, Revised Annex N of the ISO/IEC JTC 1 Directives

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-03

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3938

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7811, JTC 1 Secretariat Initial Contribution to the ISO/IEC
JTC 1 Directives Ad Hoc Meeting, Geneva, Switzerland, June 2005 on the
Differences Between the ISO/IEC Directives and the JTC 1 DATE ASSIGNED:
2005-08-16

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3939

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7868, JTC 1 Secretariat Contribution on the Differences
Between the ISO/IEC Directives and the JTC 1 Directives

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-03

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3940

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7824, Meeting Minutes and Resolutions ¿ Web Services Study
Group teleconference meeting ¿ 2005-03-23

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-03

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3941

TITLE:  Second Draft Agenda for the Eighteenth Plenary Meeting of ISO/IEC
JTC 1/SC 22, 29 September-2 October 2005, Mt. Tremblant, Quebec, Canada

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-05

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat  

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Agenda

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           open

N3942

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7869, Final Report of ISO Advisory Group on Security

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-05

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           def

N3943

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7871, Report from the Joint ISO/IEC DMT (Directives
Maintenance Team) and IEC DMT, February 2005 in Geneva

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-0805

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (define)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           def

N3944

TITLE:  Teleconference Information for the DIS 23360 Ballot Resolution
Meeting, Singapore, Aug 29-Sep 1 2005

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-05

SOURCE:                 Project Editor (N. Stoughton)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (Defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3945

TITLE:  Meeting Minutes for the 16-18 March 2005 I18NRG Meeting

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-17

SOURCE:                 Rapporteur (J. Benito) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Report

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3946

Title: SC 22/WG 9 Business Plan/Convener's Report

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-17

SOURCE:                 WG 9 Convener (J. Moore) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3947

TITLE:  SC 22/WG 14 Business Plan/Convener's Report 

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-17

SOURCE:                 WG 14 Convener (J. Benito) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3948

TITLE:  SC 22/WG 17 Business Plan/Convener's Report 

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-17

SOURCE:                 WG 17 Convener (J. Hodgson) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3949

TITLE:  SC 22/WG 16 Business Plan/Convener's Report

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-08-17

SOURCE:                 WG 16 Convener (T. Yuasa)

DOCUMENT TYPE:         Other(open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3950

TITLE:  JTC 1/SC 22 Document Register (N3901-N3950)

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-07-17

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Document Register

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298

Attend World Standards Week 2005
featuring the ANSI Annual Conference,
From A to Veeck: Standardization and the Law
October 3-7, 2005
Washington, DC

For more information: www.ansi.org/wsweek <http://www.ansi.org/wsweek>