Subject: N 3949-SC 22/WG 16 Business Plan/Convener's Report

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:39:31 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3949

TITLE:

SC 22/WG 16 Business Plan/Convener's Report 

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-08-17

SOURCE:

SC 22/WG 16 Convenor (T. Yuasa)

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Other document (Open)

PROJECT NUMBER: 

STATUS:

This document is circulated for information and review.  It will be
discussed at the 29 September-2 October 2005 SC 22 Plenary Meeting under
agenda item 8.7.  

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

N/A

DISTRIBUTION:

HTML

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

____________End of document, beginning of cover page__________________

WG16 Business Plan/Convener Report

BUSINESS PLAN FOR JTC 1/SC22 WG16

PERIOD COVERED:

July 2004 - July 2005

SUBMITTED BY:

Taiichi Yuasa

Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG16

Kyoto University,

Kyoto 606-8501,

Japan

Email: [email-masked]

1. MANAGEMENT SUMMARY

1.1 JTC 1/SC22 WG16 Statement of Scope

  Development and maintenance of ISO/IEC Standards related to Lisp.

1.2 Project Report

1.2.1 Completed Projects

  CD registration and approval for the corrected reprint of the ISLISP

  document ISO/IEC 13816.

1.2.2 Projects Underway

  None over this period.

1.2.3 Projects Withdrawn

  None over this period.

1.3 Cooperation and Competition

  No liaison with any JTC1 group.  No competition with any JTC1 group.

2. PERIOD REVIEW

2.1 Market Requirements

  No market requirement change were noted over this period.

2.2 Achievements

  Finished CD registration and approval for the corrected reprint

  of the ISLISP document ISO/IEC 13816.

2.3 Resources

  Resources to address defect reports are secured (FR and US, and GB

  and JP as backup).

3. FOCUS NEXT WORK PERIOD

  Not yet decided whether to go to the next step for the CD document.

3.1 Deliverables

  The corrected reprint and the accompanying technical corrigendum

  can be downloaded from the following Web page.

      http://ryujin.kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~yuasa/lispwg/
<http://ryujin.kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~yuasa/lispwg/> 

3.2 Strategies

  Discussions on the next step will be performed via emails.

3.2.1 Risks

  None for the work planned over the next period.

3.2.2 Opportunities

  Any comments will be welcome.

3.3 Work Program Priorities

  Not specified.

4.  ADMINISTRATIVE INFORMATION

4.1  WG## Liaisons

5.  SC22 PLENARY ACTIONS RELATED TO WG16

  None.

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298

Attend World Standards Week 2005
featuring the ANSI Annual Conference,
From A to Veeck: Standardization and the Law
October 3-7, 2005
Washington, DC

For more information: www.ansi.org/wsweek <http://www.ansi.org/wsweek>