Subject: N 3944-Teleconference Information for the DIS 23360 Ballot Resolu tion Meeting, Singapore, Aug 29-Sep 1 2005

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 14:39:49 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3944

TITLE:

Teleconference Information for the DIS 23360 Ballot Resolution Meeting,
Singapore, Aug 29-Sep 1 2005

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-08-05

SOURCE:

Project Editor (N. Stoughton)

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Other (defined)

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This document is for use by those who wish to call into the DIS 23360 Ballot
Resolution Meeting, Singapore, Aug 29 - Sep 1

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

text

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

def

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

___________________End of cover page, beginning of document___________

DIS 23360 Ballot Resolution Meeting, Singapore, Aug 29 - Sep 1

==============================================================

As noted previously, a teleconference bridge will be available

for any national body delegate not able to attend the meeting

in person.

Dial-in number: +65 66687500

Teleconference facilities will be made available on 29 August to 1

September between 9 am to 6 pm. Singapore is +0800 UTC.

Calling instructions for your MEET ME conference.

1. Dial the above Audioconference Number and follow the voice prompts.

2. At the voice prompt, enter the Conference Code 900962 and the # key.

3. You will be connected to the conference if your Conference Code is

correct. Otherwise, you will be transferred to a conference operator for

assistance.

4. Press * and 0 for the assistance of a conference operator during the

conference.

Please note that the actual meeting times are 10.00am - 5.00pm Monday,

9.00am-5.00pm Tuesday and Wednesday, and 9.00am-12.00noon Thursday.

Nick Stoughton, Convener

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298