Subject: N 3939-JTC 1 N 7868, JTC 1 Secretariat Contribution on the Differ ences Between the ISO/IEC Directives and the JTC 1 Directives

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 14:35:44 -0400

My apologies for attaching this document.  We are working to have it posted.
When there is a link available, I will let you know.

____________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3939

TITLE:

JTC 1 N 7868, JTC 1 Secretariat Contribution on the Differences Between the
ISO/IEC Directives and the JTC 1 Directives

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-08-03

SOURCE:

JTC 1 Secretariat

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Other (defined)

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This document will be discussed at the 2005 SC 22 Plenary under agenda item
7.5.2.  It is located at: 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

zip

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Def

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298