Subject: N 3928-JTC 1 N 7858, Presentation to the of the Meeting of the JT C 1 Ad Hoc Group on Vocabulary (TERMIUMR as the Mechanism to Support the Maintenance of ISO/IEC Standard 2382), 2-4 May 2005 in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada on TERMIUM Tools

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:16:17 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3928

TITLE:

JTC 1 N 7858, Presentation to the of the Meeting of the JTC 1 Ad Hoc Group
on Vocabulary (TERMIUM(r) as the Mechanism to Support the Maintenance of
ISO/IEC Standard 2382), 2-4 May 2005 in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada on TERMIUM
Tools

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-08-03

SOURCE:

JTC 1 Secretariat

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Other (defined)

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This document will be discussed at the 2005 SC 22 Plenary under agenda item
7.5.1.  It is located at: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3928.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3928.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298