Subject: SC22 N2449 - Retnetion of Projects Not Reaching DIS Stage

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 16:47:30 -0400 (EDT)

____________________beginning of title page ______________________

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat: U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2449

April 1997

TITLE:              List of Projects Not Reaching DIS Stage Within Four
                    Years of Reaching CD Stage

SOURCE:             Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:          JTC 1.22.24.01

CROSS REFERENCE:    N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:      N/A

ACTION:             To SC22 Member Bodies, WG Conveners and HODs for
                    information or preparation of recommended action,
                    as appropriate.

                    WG3 is requested to prepare a recommended action.

                    THIS ITEM WILL BE ON THE AGENDA FOR THE AUGUST
                    1997 SC22 PLENARY FOR ACTION.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

____________________end of title page; beginning of text ______________

LIST OF PROJECTS NOT REACHING DIS STAGE WITHIN FOUR YEARS OF REACHING
                              CD STAGE

Project No.         Title

WG3

JTC 1.22.24.01      Programming Language Extended APL

________________end of document SC22 N2449 ____________________________