Subject: N 3915-Letter Ballot for Draft Technical Corrigendum 1 to ISO/IEC 1539-1: 2004, Programming languages - Fortran

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:47:13 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI) 

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3915

TITLE: 

Letter Ballot for Draft Technical Corrigendum 1 to ISO/IEC 1539-1: 2004,
Programming languages - Fortran

DATE ASSIGNED: 

2005-07-15

SOURCE: 

SC 22/WG 5 Convener (J. Reid)

BACKWARD POINTER: 

N/A 

DOCUMENT TYPE: 

Text for DTC Processing

PROJECT NUMBER: 

STATUS: 

This document is being reposted because some National Bodies had trouble
reading N 3905.  The due date for this ballot remains the same as stated in
N 3905 (31 August 2005) For DTC processing and letter ballot.  The DTC text
is located at: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3915.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3915.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER: 

LB 

DUE DATE: 

2005-08-31

DISTRIBUTION: 

PDF 

CROSS REFERENCE: 

DISTRIBUTION FORM: 

Def 

Address reply to: 

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918 

Fax:             (212) 840-2298 

Email:  [email-masked] 

_________end of title page; beginning letter ballot___________________ 

JTC 1/SC 22 Letter Ballot

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:_________________ 

On document SC 22 N 3905, Letter Ballot for Draft Technical Corrigendum 1 to
ISO/IEC 1539-1: 2004, Programming languages - Fortran

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2005-09-31
later_______________________________________________________________ 

_________Approval of the draft as presented. 

                Or 

_________Approval of the draft with the attached comments. 

                Or 

_________Disapproval of the draft with the attached comments. 

                Or 

_________We abstain from voting. 

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote. 

*Place an "X" on the line that applies. 

Name (please print)____________________________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________________________

Date:_________________ 

_________________end of  letter ballot_______________________________

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298