Subject: SC22 N2448 - Retention of Projects Not Reaching CD Stage

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 16:41:28 -0400 (EDT)

___________________beginning of title page ____________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2448

April 1997

TITLE:              Retention of Projects Not Reaching CD Stage Within
                    Three Years of NP Approval

SOURCE:             Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:          Projects JTC 1.22.09.02, JTC 1.22.21.01.01, JTC 1.
                    22.21.04.02, JTC 1.22.24.02, JTC 1.22.29.02,
                    JTC 1.22.30.02.03, JTC 1.22.34, JTC 1.22.46,
                    JTC 1.22.14515-1

CROSS REFERENCE:    N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:      N/A

ACTION:             To SC22 Member Bodies, WG Conveners and HODs for
                    information or preparation of recommended action,
                    as appropriate.

                    WG3, WG11, WG15, WG19 and WG20 are requested to
                    prepare a recommended action.

                    THIS ITEM WILL BE ON THE AGENDA FOR THE AUGUST
                    1997 SC22 PLENARY FOR ACTION.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

__________________end of title page; beginning of text ___________________

LIST OF PROJECTS NOT REACHING CD STAGE WITHIN THREE YEARS OF NP APPROVAL

Project No.        Title

WG3

JTC 1.22.09.02     Character Repertoire for APL

JTC 1.22.24.02     Character Repertoire for Extended APL 

WG11

JTC 1.22.34        Complex Floating Point Arithmetic and Complex
                   Elementary Numeric Functions

JTC 1.22.46        Guidelines for Preparation of Language Independent
                   Service Specifications

WG15

JTC 1.22.21.01.01  POSIX System Interface (Language Independent)

JTC 1.22.21.04.02  POSIX Ada Binding, Part 2 (Realtime)

JTC 1.22.14515-1   System Interface Test Methods

WG19

JTC 1.22.29.02     Vienna Development Method/Specification Language,
                   Part 2: Modules

WG20

JTC 1.22.30.02.03  Functionality for Internationalization - Specification
                   of Cultural Conventions

______________end of document SC22 N2448 _______________________