Subject: FW: (SC22docs.2299) N 6903-Meeting Logistics for the Ballot Resol ution of ISO/IEC 222 60, Linux Standards Base, 29 August-1 September 2005 , Singapore

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 11:17:31 -0400

Please note that registration forms are contained in this document.  Please
use them to make your hotel reservations and to register for the meeting, as
it will greatly assist the host with logistical planning.

  _____  

From: Sally Seitz [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:03 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: (SC22docs.2299) N 6903-Meeting Logistics for the Ballot Resolution
of ISO/IEC 222 60, Linux Standards Base, 29 August-1 September 2005,
Singapore

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3903

TITLE:

Meeting Logistics for the Ballot Resolution of ISO/IEC 22260, Linux
Standards Base, 29 August-1 September 2005, Singapore

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-05-25

SOURCE:

Project Editor

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Meeting Announcement

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

Logistics and details for the ballot resolution meeting for ISO/IEC 23360.
Please note: the meeting will begin at 10:00am on 29 August 2005 and
conclude no later than 12:00 pm on 1 September 2005.

This document is located at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3903.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3903.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298