Subject: N 3900-SC 22 Document Register (N 3851-N 3900)

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 09:43:13 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3900

TITLE:
SC 22 Document Register (N 3851-N 3900)

DATE ASSIGNED:
2005-05-18

SOURCE:
SC 22 Secretariat 

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Document Register 
  
PROJECT NUMBER:
N/A

STATUS:
For information.  

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:
text

CROSS REFERENCE:

Address Reply:

SC 22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Tel:  1 212 642 4918

Fax: 1 212 840 2298

Email: [email-masked]
_________________________end of cover page, beginning of
document_________________________________

ISO/IEC  JTC 1/SC22

DOCUMENT REGISTER - Document N3851-3900

N3851

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7571, SC 35 Report on Draft Recommendations to JTC 1 October
2004 Plenary on NP Criteria for Cultural and Linguistic Adaptability

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-09

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined) 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3852

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7269, French Position on JTC 1 N 7492, National Body Request
to JTC 1 N 7348, Call for Comments on the JTC 1 Directives, Based on the JTC
1 November 2003 Plenary

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-09

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat             

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other document (defined)     

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def         

N3853

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7573, United Kingdom Submission to the JTC 1 October 2004
Plenary on Proposed Changes to the JTC 1 Directives 5th Edition for
Procedural Improvements

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-09    

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat           

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def    

N3854

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7546, United Kingdom Submission to the JTC 1 October 2004
Plenary on Exchange of Documents and Project Status Data

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-09    

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat           

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3855

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7547, UK Submission to the JTC 1 October 2004 Plenary on
Archiving of Documents and Other Files by JTC 1 Subcommittees and Work
Groups

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-09

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution  

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           def

N3856

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7570, United Kingdom Submission to the JTC 1 October 2004
Plenary on IPR Issues

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-09

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat            

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3857

TITLE:      Japanese National Body Contribution to SC 22 Ad Hoc on the
Future Directions of SC 22 on the Theme of Standards Education

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-12 

SOURCE:                 Japanese National Body

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3858

TITLE: Meeting Announcement and Draft Agenda of the SC 22/WG 5 Meeting, 9-13
May 2005 in Delft, Netherlands

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-12

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 5 Convener (J. Reid)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Agenda

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3859

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7703, Draft Agenda for the Meeting of JTC 1 Special Working
Group on Accessibility, 11-12 April 2005 Sheffield, England

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-12   

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Agenda    

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3860

TITLE: JTC 1 N 7702, Liaison Statement from ITU-T SG 16 to the JTC 1 SWG on
Accessibility

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-12

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Liaison Statement

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3861

TITLE: Proposal to SC 22 Future Directions Ad Hoc Regarding Support of High
Integrity Applications

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-17

SOURCE:                 Sub Group on Future Directions Leader (J. Moore)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3862

TITLE: Contribution for Discussion at the JTC 1/SC 22 Ad Hoc on Future
Directions

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-18

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Chair and J. Diamond

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI   

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3863

TITLE: Registration and Approval Letter Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR 19768,
Proposed Draft Technical Report on C++ Library Extensions

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-18

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 21 Convener (H. Sutter)           

DOCUMENT TYPE:          PDTR Ballot

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      LB

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3864

TITLE: Interim Report from SC 22 POSIX Ad Hoc Group

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-24

SOURCE:                 Convener (S. Walli)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Report

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3865

TITLE:     FCD Ballot for ISO/IEC 11404, Information technology=General
Purpose Data Types (GPD)

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-24

SOURCE:                 Project Editor (F. Farance)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          FCD Ballot

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      LB

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3866

TITLE: VOIDED-SC 34 Request for Liaison with SC 22

DATE ASSIGNED:          

SOURCE:                 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      

DISTRIBUTION:          

N3867

TITLE:  Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3824, CD Registration and Approval
Ballot for ISO/IEC CD 13816:1997, Programming language-ISLISP

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-27

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def 

N3868

TITLE: Resolution of Comments Received on CD Ballot of ISO/IEC 11404,
Information technology-General Purpose Datatypes (GPD)

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-02-07

SOURCE:                 Project Editor (F. Farance)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Resolution of Comments

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3869

TITLE: Letter Ballot for Draft Technical Corrigendum 1 to ISO/IEC 1989:
2002, Programming languages-COBOL

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-02-07

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 4 Convener (D. Schricker)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Text for DTC Processing

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      LB

DISTRIBUTION:           Def 

N3870

TITLE: Record of Response 1 for Defect Reports on ISO/IEC 1989:2002,
Programming languages-COBOL

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-02-07

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 4 Convener (D. Schricker)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3871

TITLE: Table of Replies for ISO/IEC DIS 22537, Information
technology-ECMAScript for XML (E4X) specification

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-02-25

SOURCE:                 ITTF

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting/Table of Replies

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3872

TITLE: Registration and  Approval Letter Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR 24716,
Information technology-Programming languages, their environment and system
software interfaces-Native COBOL Syntax for XML Support

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-02-28

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 4 Convener (D. Schricker)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          PDTR Ballot

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      LB

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3873

TITLE:  Registration and Approval Letter Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR 24717,
Information technology-Programming languages, their environment and system
software interfaces-COBOL collection classes

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-02-28

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 4 Convener (D. Schricker)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          PDTR Ballot

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      LB

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3874

TITLE: Liaison Statement from JTC 1/SC 2/WG 2 Regarding Informative Annex on
"Characters in Identifiers"

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-03-11

SOURCE:                 SC 2 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Liaison Statement 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3875

TITLE: Canadian Contribution on the ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 I18NRG March 2005
Agenda

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-03-11

SOURCE:                 Canadian National Body

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Act

N3876

TITLE: Japanese Contribution to the March 2005 ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 I18NRG
Meeting

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-03-11

SOURCE:                 Japanese National Body

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3877

TITLE: Meeting Announcement and Draft Agenda for the 31 March-1 April 2005
SC 22 Ad Ho on Future Directions of SC 22 M

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-03-11

SOURCE:                 Ad Hoc Convener (J. Hodgson)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Agenda 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3878

TITLE:  Meeting Announcement for the Eighteenth Plenary of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC
22, 29 September-2 October 2005, Mt. Tremblant, Quebec, Canada 

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-03-11

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Announcement

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3879

TITLE:  Final Report of the ISO Advisory Group on Security

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-03-16

SOURCE:                 ISO/TMB AG Security Secretariat  

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Information from ISO

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3880

TITLE:  Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3838, Registration for WDTR
24731-Information technology-Programming languages, their environments and
system software interfaces-Specification for Secure C Library Functions

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-03-24

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3881

TITLE:  Preliminary Meeting Notice for the JTC 1/SC 22 Ballot Resolution
Meeting for Fast Track DIS 23360, LSB 2.0.1

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-03-24

SOURCE:                 Convener (N. Stoughton) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Announcement

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3882

TITLE:  Draft Agenda for the Eighteenth Plenary Meeting of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC
22, 29 September 2005-2 October 2005, Mt. Tremblant, Quebec, Canada

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-04-06

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Draft Agenda

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3883

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7766, Recommendations of the JTC 1 Ad Hoc Group on
Directives, 10-11 February 2005 in London

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-04-13

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Resolutions

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3884

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7767, Draft Agenda for the ISO/IEC JTC 1 Directives Ad Hoc
Meeting, 14-15 June 2005 in Geneva Switzerland DATE ASSIGNED:
2005-04-13

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Chair 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Draft Agenda

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3885

TITLE: Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3863, Registration and Approval Letter
Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR 19768, Proposed Draft Technical Report on C++
Library Extensions 

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-04-14

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretary 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3886

TITLE:  Meeting Report of the 31 March 2005 SC 22 Ad Hoc on Future
Directions for SC 22

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-04-14

SOURCE:                 Ad Hoc Convener (J. Hodgson) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Report

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3887

TITLE:  REVISED Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3863, Registration and Approval
Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR 19768, Proposed Draft Technical Report on C++
Library Extensions

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-04-14

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretary

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3888

TITLE:  Disposition of Comments Report for SC 22 N 3880, Registration for
WDTR 24731-Information technology-Programming languages, their environments
and system software interfaces-Specification for Secure C Library Functions

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-04-18

SOURCE:                 WG 14 Convener (J. Benito) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Disposition of Comments

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3889

TITLE:  Meeting Announcement and Draft Agenda for the 17-21 October 2005 SC
22/WG 4 Meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-04-21

SOURCE:                 WG 4 Convener (D. Schricker) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Agenda

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3890

TITLE:  Record of Response 2 for Defect Reports on ISO/IEC 1989: 2002,
Programming languages - COBOL

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-04-28

SOURCE:                 WG 4 Convener (D. Schricker) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3891

TITLE:  Letter Ballot for Draft Technical Corrigendum 2 to ISO/IEC 1989:
2002, Programming languages - COBOL

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-04-28

SOURCE:                 WG 4 Convener (D. Schricker) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Text for DTC Processing

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      LB

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3892

TITLE:  "Difficulties Implementing Standards"

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-05-06

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Chair 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (Open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3893

TITLE:  "Which Standards Characteristics Increase System Flexibility?
Comparing ICT and Batch Processing Infrastructure"

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-05-06

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Chair

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3894

TITLE:  "Scale of Standards Dynamics: Change in Formal, International IT
Standards"

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-05-06

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Chair 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3895

TITLE:  Reservation Form for the September 2005 JTC 1/SC 22 Plenary Meeting,
Mt. Tremblant, Canada

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-05-06

SOURCE:                 Meeting Host 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3896

Title: Detailed Draft Agenda for the 24 June 2005 SC 22/WG 9 Meeting in
York, UK

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-05-06

SOURCE:                 WG 9 Convener (J. Moore) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Agenda

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3897

TITLE:  Information on Liaison Between JTC 1/SC 22 and JTC 1/SC 7

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-05-06

SOURCE:                 Former Liaison Representative (J. Moore) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3898

TITLE:  Preliminary Agenda for the 25-28 September 2005 Meeting of SC 22/WG
14 and INCITS J11

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-05-18

SOURCE:                 WG 14 Convener (J. Benito) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Agenda

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3899

TITLE:  Table of Replies for ISO/IEC DIS 23360, Linux Standard Base Core
Specification 2.0.1

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-05-18

SOURCE:                 ITTF 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting/Table of Replies

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3900

TITLE:  JTC 1/SC 22 Document Register (N3850-N3900)

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-05-18

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Document Register

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298