Subject: N 3895-Reservation Form for the September 2005 JTC 1/SC 22 Plenar y Meeting, Mt. Tremblant, Canada

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 07:34:36 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI) 

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3895

TITLE: 

Reservation Form for the September 2005 JTC 1/SC 22 Plenary Meeting, Mt.
Tremblant, Canada

DATE ASSIGNED: 

2005-05-05

SOURCE: 

Meeting Host

BACKWARD POINTER: 

N/A 

DOCUMENT TYPE: 

Other (open)

PROJECT NUMBER: 

STATUS: 

Please note that while the hotel name has changed, the location remains the
same.  Please fill out this form and return directly to the hotel.  Please
also note the due dates for payment.

It is located at: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3895.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3895.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER: 

FYI 

DUE DATE: 

DISTRIBUTION: 

PDF 

CROSS REFERENCE: 

DISTRIBUTION FORM: 

Open 

Address reply to: 

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918 

Fax:             (212) 840-2298 

Email:  [email-masked] 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298