Subject: Information Regarding Transportation to Club Tremblant for the JT C 1/SC 22 Meeting

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 17:00:39 -0400

Dear SC 22 Members

Please see the information below regarding transport to the location of the
September 2005 JTC 1/SC 22 Plenary Meeting.

Best regards
Sally
-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher J. Walker [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 10:39 AM
To: Stephen Michell; Herb Sutter
Cc: John Benito; John Hill; P.J. Plauger (Dinkumware Ltd)
Subject: Re: Transportation to Club Tremblant

To help facilitate organizing a ride, I have set up the wikis for these 
meetings already.  You should tell people that it can be reached by going 
to http://wiki.dinkumware.com and selecting the link for the appropriate 
group.  On the home page of both the WG14 and WG21 wikis, there is a link 
at the bottom to "Share a Ride".  Either this space can be used, or some 
new page can be created.  The username and passwords are currently the same 
as they were for the Lillehammer and Redmond meetings (that is "wg14" / 
"restrict" and "wg21" / "template", if you were not aware).

Hopefully this is helpful.

__________

Christopher J. Walker
Dinkumware, Ltd.
www.dinkumware.com

At 10:07 PM 4/28/2005, Stephen Michell wrote:
>Folks,
>I had a talk with the hotel about busing to the hotel for people who don't 
>drive. The hotel is willing to arrange a van from Montreal airport to/from 
>the hotel but the rate is relatively fixed ($286 for 3 up to $449 for 9 
>passenger, $564 for 20-ish) working out to $25-$100 per person depending 
>upon numbers. Done through the hotel the costs would be added to the room 
>charges.
>
>We probably need to know how many would take a bus instead of renting a 
>car, then we could set some arbitrary bus departure times (such as Sep 24 
>at 1600 and Sep 24 at 1800 or maybe even 2000) that would catch everyone.
>
>As local organizer I should probably be doing this, but I would need an 
>email list of all 3 groups.
>
>thanks
>...s