Subject: N 3888-Disposition of Comments Report for SC 22 N 3880, Registrat ion for WDTR 24731-Information technology-Programming languages, their en vironments and system software interfaces-Specification for Secure C Libr ary Functions

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 05:29:26 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3888

TITLE:

Disposition of Comments Report for SC 22 N 3880, Registration for WDTR
24731-Information technology-Programming languages, their environments and
system software interfaces-Specification for Secure C Library Functions

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-05-18

SOURCE:

WG 14 Convenor (J. Benito)

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Disposition of Comments Report

PROJECT NUMBER:

22.24731

STATUS:

This document has been prepared in response to SC 22 N 3880.  This document
is available at: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3888.htm
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3888.htm> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

HTML

CROSS REFERENCE:

N3880

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Def

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298