Subject: SC 22 Open Ballot Reminder

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:52:55 -0400

Dear Members

Please also note that N 3865, FCD Ballot for ISO/IEC 11404, Information
technology-General Purpose Datatypes (GPD) closes on 24 May 2005.  This
ballot was not included in the list below.

Best regards

Sally  

  _____  

From: Sally Seitz [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 12:02 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: (SC22docs.2261) SC 22 Open Ballot Reminder

Dear Members, 

Please find attached the list of ballots closing in the upcoming months.

Please note that the 5th Edition of the Directives requires that all JTC 1
and JTC 1 SC ballots have at least 50 percent of all P members voting to be
valid.  

Best regards,

Sally

Letter Ballots Closing in May

7 May 2005-N 3869, Letter Ballot for Draft Technical Corrigendum 1 to
ISO/IEC 1989: 2002, Programming languages - COBOL

28 May 2005-N3872, Registration and Approval Letter Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR
24716, Information technology-Programming languages, their environment and
system software interfaces-Native COBOL Syntax for XML Support

28 May 2005-N3873, Registration and Approval Letter Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR
24717, Information technology-Programming languages, their environment and
system software interfaces-COBOL collection classes 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298