Subject: N 3887-REVISED Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3863, Registration an d Approval Letter Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR 19768, Proposed Draft Technical Report on C++ Library Extensions

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:51:16 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3887

TITLE:

Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3863, Registration and Approval Letter Ballot
for ISO/IEC PDTR 19768, Proposed Draft Technical Report on C++ Library
Extensions

DATE ASSIGNED: 

2005-04-14

SOURCE: 

SC 22 Secretariat 

BACKWARD POINTER: 

N/A 

DOCUMENT TYPE: 

Summary of Voting 

PROJECT NUMBER: 

22.19768

STATUS: 

Please note that this document is being re-circulated with two additional
votes.  These votes do not change the status of the ballot.  The results of
this ballot are forwarded to SC 22/WG 21 for review, production of a
disposition of comments report, and preparation of the DTR text

ACTION IDENTIFIER: 

ACT 

DUE DATE: 

N/A 

DISTRIBUTION: 

Text 

CROSS REFERENCE: 

SC 22 N3863

DISTRIBUTION FORM: 

Def 

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918 

Fax:             (212) 840-2298 

Email:  [email-masked] 

_____end of cover page, beginning of PDTR registration summary______________

SUMMARY OF VOTING ON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N3863

Circulated by:                JTC 1/SC22

Circulation Date:            2005-01-18

Closing Date:                 2005-04-08

SUBJECT: Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3863, Registration and Approval Letter
Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR 19768, Proposed Draft Technical Report on C++
Library Extensions

The following responses have been received on the subject of registration: 

"P" Members supporting registration without comments 12 (Canada, China,
Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Republic of
Korea, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States)

P" Members supporting registration with comments             

1 (US)

"P" Members not supporting registration

0

"P" Members abstaining                   

0

"P" Members not voting                   

8 (Belgium, Denmark, Egypt, DPR of Korea, Romania, Russian  Federation,
Slovenia, Ukraine)

__end of registration summary, beginning of approval summary_____

SUMMARY OF VOTING ON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N3863

Circulated by:                JTC 1/SC22

Circulation Date:            2005-01-18

Closing Date:                 2005-04-08

SUBJECT: Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3863, Registration and Approval Letter
Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR 19768, Proposed Draft Technical Report on C++
Library Extensions 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The following responses have been received on the subject of approval: 

"P" Members supporting approval without comments 12(Canada, China, Czech
Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Republic of Korea,
Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States) 

P" Members supporting approval with comments             

0

"P" Members not supporting approval

0 

"P" Members abstaining                   

0

"P" Members not voting                   

8 (Belgium, Denmark, Egypt, DPR of Korea, Romania, Russian  Federation,
Slovenia, Ukraine)

 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298