Subject: SC 22 Open Ballot Reminder

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:01:36 -0400

Dear Members, 

Please find attached the list of ballots closing in the upcoming months.

Please note that the 5th Edition of the Directives requires that all JTC 1
and JTC 1 SC ballots have at least 50 percent of all P members voting to be
valid.  

Best regards,

Sally

Letter Ballots Closing in May

7 May 2005-N 3869, Letter Ballot for Draft Technical Corrigendum 1 to
ISO/IEC 1989: 2002, Programming languages - COBOL

28 May 2005-N3872, Registration and Approval Letter Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR
24716, Information technology-Programming languages, their environment and
system software interfaces-Native COBOL Syntax for XML Support

28 May 2005-N3873, Registration and Approval Letter Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR
24717, Information technology-Programming languages, their environment and
system software interfaces-COBOL collection classes 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298