Subject: N 3885-Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3863, Registration and Approv al Letter Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR 19768, Proposed Draft Technical Report on C++ Library Extensions

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:31:55 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3885

TITLE:

Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3863, Registration and Approval Letter Ballot
for ISO/IEC PDTR 19768, Proposed Draft Technical Report on C++ Library
Extensions

DATE ASSIGNED: 

2005-04-14

SOURCE: 

SC 22 Secretariat 

BACKWARD POINTER: 

N/A 

DOCUMENT TYPE: 

Summary of Voting 

PROJECT NUMBER: 

22.19768

STATUS: 

The results of this ballot are forwarded to SC 22/WG 21 for review,
production of a disposition of comments report, and preparation of the DTR
text

ACTION IDENTIFIER: 

ACT 

DUE DATE: 

N/A 

DISTRIBUTION: 

Text 

CROSS REFERENCE: 

SC 22 N3863

DISTRIBUTION FORM: 

Def 

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918 

Fax:             (212) 840-2298 

Email:  [email-masked] 

_____end of cover page, beginning of PDTR registration summary______________

SUMMARY OF VOTING ON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N3863

Circulated by:                JTC 1/SC22

Circulation Date:            2005-01-18

Closing Date:                 2005-04-08

SUBJECT: Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3863, Registration and Approval Letter
Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR 19768, Proposed Draft Technical Report on C++
Library Extensions

The following responses have been received on the subject of registration: 

"P" Members supporting registration without comments  (Canada, China, Czech
Republic, France, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Republic of Korea, Switzerland,
United States)

P" Members supporting registration with comments             

1 (US)

"P" Members not supporting registration

0

"P" Members abstaining                   

0

"P" Members not voting                   

10 (Belgium, Denmark, Egypt, Germany, DPR of Korea, Romania, Russian
Federation, Slovenia, Ukraine, United Kingdom)

__end of registration summary, beginning of approval summary_____

SUMMARY OF VOTING ON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N3863

Circulated by:                JTC 1/SC22

Circulation Date:            2005-01-18

Closing Date:                 2005-04-08

SUBJECT: Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3863, Registration and Approval Letter
Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR 19768, Proposed Draft Technical Report on C++
Library Extensions 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The following responses have been received on the subject of approval: 

"P" Members supporting approval without comments 10(Canada, China, Czech
Republic, France, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Republic of Korea, Switzerland,
United States) 

P" Members supporting approval with comments             

0

"P" Members not supporting approval

0 

"P" Members abstaining                   

0

"P" Members not voting                   

10 (Belgium, Denmark, Egypt, Germany, DPR of Korea, Romania, Russian
Federation, Slovenia, Ukraine, United Kingdom)

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298