Subject: N 3875-Canadian Contribution on the ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 I18NRG M arch 2005 Agenda

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:47:04 -0500

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N 3875

TITLE:

Canadian Contribution on the ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 I18NRG March 2005 Agenda

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-03-11

SOURCE:

Canadian National Body

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

National Body Contribution

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This document will be reviewed at the upcoming I18NRG meeting.  This
document is located at: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3875.htm
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3875.htm> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

HTML

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

open

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298