Subject: SC22 N2439 - Disposition of Comments on Fortran TC3

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 13:09:55 -0500 (EST)

________________beginning of title page _________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2439

March 1997

TITLE:             Disposition of Comments Report on Proposed Technical
                   Corrigendum 3 to ISO/IEC 1539:1991 - Information
                   technology - Programming Languages - Fortran

SOURCE:            Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:         JTC 1.22.02.01.01

STATUS:            N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:   SC22 N2160, N2312

DOCUMENT TYPE:     Disposition of Comments Report

ACTION:            To SC22 Member Bodies for information.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_____________________end of title page; beginning of text ________________

                                          ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG5 N1276

                     Disposition of Comments
                 arising from the SC22 ballot on
             Technical Corrigendum 3 to IS 1539:1991

The ballot received unanimous approval from those member bodies voting;
there was only one comment, accompanying an approval vote from Japan.  This
was discussed at the meeting of SC22/WG5 in Las Vegas, 10-14 February 1997
and the proposed edit was accepted unanimously.

The revised Technical Corriegendum is, therefore, identical to that
approved by the SC22 ballot with the addition of the edit proposed by Japan.

__________________________end of document SC22 N2439 ___________________