Subject: N 3872-Registration and Approval Letter Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR 2 4716, Information technology-Programming languages, their environment and system software interfaces-Native COBOL Syntax for XML Support

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:55:30 -0500

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3872

TITLE:

Registration and Approval Letter Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR 24716, Information
technology-Programming languages, their environment and system software
interfaces-Native COBOL Syntax for XML Support

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-02-28

SOURCE:

SC 22/WG 4 Convenor (D. Schricker)

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

PDTR Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

Please return the attached letter ballots to the SC 22 Secretariat by the
due date indicated.  This document is located at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3872.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3872.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

LB

DUE DATE:

2005-05-28

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:

N/A

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

_____ end of cover page, beginning of registration ballot_________

JTC 1/SC 22 Letter Ballot

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________ On the proposal that
document SC 22 N3872 be registered as PDTR 24716, Information
technology-Programming languages, their environments and system software
interfaces-Native COBOL Syntax for XML Support. This letter ballot is to be
returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22 Secretariat no later than
2005-05-28. 

___________________________________________________________ 

_________We support the registration. 

                Or

_________We support the registration with the attached comments. 

                Or

_________We do not support this registration for the attached reasons. 

                Or

_________We abstain from voting. 

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote. 

*Place an "X" on the line that applies. 

Name (please print)__________________________________________

Signature (if mailed)__________________________________________

Date:_________________ 

___ end of registration ballot, beginning of approval ballot _______ 

VOTE ON PDTR 19768

Date of Circulation:     2005-02-28

Closing Date for Voting: 2005-05-28

Reference Document:  JTC 1/SC22 N3872

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

P-members have an obligation to vote.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software

interfaces                                 

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: ISO/IEC PDTR 24716, Information technology-Programming languages,
their environments and system software interfaces-Native COBOL Syntax for
XML Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s) Approval of the PDTR:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments as given below

      _____  general

      _____  technical

      _____  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the PDTR for reasons below

      _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the

      text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

P-member voting

Date                            Signature (if mailed)

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298