Subject: N 3871-Table of Replies for ISO/IEC DIS 22537, Information techno logy -- ECMAScript for XML (E4X) specification

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:41:09 -0500

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3871

TITLE:

Table of Replies for ISO/IEC DIS 22537, Information technology -- ECMAScript
for XML (E4X) specification

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-02-25

SOURCE:

ITTF

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Summary of Voting/Table of Replies

PROJECT NUMBER:

22.22537

STATUS:

The results of this ballot are circulated to SC 22 members for information
and review.  The project editor is instructed to schedule a ballot
resolution meeting to address the NB comments, prepare a disposition of
comments report, and the final text for publication.  This document is
located at: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3871.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3871.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

ACT

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Def

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298