Subject: N 3866-Letter Ballot SC 34 Request for Liaison with SC 22

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:53:34 -0500

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces 

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N 3866

TITLE:

SC 34 Request for Liaison with SC 22

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-01-25

SOURCE:

SC 34 Secretariat

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Request for Liaison

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

At it's last meeting, SC 34/WG 1 requested that SC 34 create a liaison with
SC 22.  SC 34 has approved that request and has nominated Mr. Keld Simonsen
as liaison representative TO SC 22 FROM SC 34.  SC 22 needs to also approve
this request.  Please submit your vote by the due date indicated.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

LB

DUE DATE:

2005-04-25

DISTRIBUTION:

TEXT

CROSS REFERENCE:  

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Address reply to:

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]

____________end of cover sheet, beginning of ballot___________________

Approval Ballot for SC 22 Liaison to SC 34

__________ Approve 

_________ Approve with comments

__________ Disapprove (Please provide reasons for disapproval)

____________________National Body

Please submit to the SC 22 Secretariat ([email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) by 24 March 2005.

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298