Subject: RE: (SC22docs.2226) N 3863-Registration and Approval Letter Ballo t for ISO/IEC PDTR 1 9768, Proposed Draft Technical Report on C++ Library Extensions

From: Roz Waddell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:47:25 -0500

Sally tried again to download this document but with no luck.  Would you
kindly forward document ASAP
 
Thanks....Roz

Roz Waddell 
Program Officer 
Standards Council of Canada 
270 Albert St., Ottawa, ON  K1P 6N7 
PH: 613-238-3222  FX: 613-569-7808 
[email-masked] 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Sally Seitz
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 2:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: (SC22docs.2226) N 3863-Registration and Approval Letter Ballot for
ISO/IEC PDTR 1 9768, Proposed Draft Technical Report on C++ Library
Extensions

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3863

TITLE:

Registration and Approval Letter Ballot for ISO/IEC PDTR 19768, Proposed
Draft Technical Report on C++ Library Extensions

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-01-18

SOURCE:

SC 22/WG 21 Convenor (H. Sutter)

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

PDTR Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

Please return the attached letter ballots to the SC 22 Secretariat by the
due date indicated.  This document is located at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3863.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3863.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

LB

DUE DATE:

2005-04-18

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:

N/A

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

_____ end of cover page, beginning of registration ballot_________

JTC 1/SC 22 Letter Ballot

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________ On the proposal that
document SC 22 N3693 be registered as PDTR 19768, Proposed Draft Technical
Report on C++ Library Extensions. This letter ballot is to be returned by
each 'P' member to the SC 22 Secretariat no later than 2005-04-18. 

___________________________________________________________ 

_________We support the registration. 

                Or

_________We support the registration with the attached comments. 

                Or

_________We do not support this registration for the attached reasons. 

                Or

_________We abstain from voting. 

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote. 

*Place an "X" on the line that applies. 

Name (please print)__________________________________________

Signature (if mailed)__________________________________________

Date:_________________ 

___ end of registration ballot, beginning of approval ballot _______ 

VOTE ON PDTR 19768

Date of Circulation:     2005-01-18

Closing Date for Voting: 2005-04-18

Reference Document:  JTC 1/SC22 N3693

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

P-members have an obligation to vote.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software

interfaces                                 

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: ISO/IEC PDTR 19768 - C++ Library Extensions

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s) Approval of the PDTR:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments as given below

      _____  general

      _____  technical

      _____  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the PDTR for reasons below

      _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the

      text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

P-member voting

Date                            Signature (if mailed)

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298