Subject: N 3865-FCD Ballot for ISO/IEC 11404, Information technology-Gener al Purpose Datatypes (GPD)

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:53:19 -0500

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces 

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N 3865

TITLE:

FCD Ballot for ISO/IEC 11404, Information technology-General Purpose
Datatypes (GPD)

DATE ASSIGNED:

2005-01-24

SOURCE:

Project Editor (F. Farance)

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

FCD Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:

22.0217

STATUS:

This document is available at the following:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3865.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3865.pdf> 

Please return your letter ballot by the due date indicated.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

LB

DUE DATE:

2005-05-24

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:  

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Address reply to:

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]

______________ end of cover page; beginning of FCD letter ballot_____

VOTE on ISO/IEC FCD 1539-1

Date of Circulation:     2005-01-24

Closing Date for Voting: 2005-05-24

Reference Document:  JTC 1/SC22 N3865

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

P-members have an obligation to vote.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software

interfaces                                 

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title:  FCD Ballot for ISO/IEC 11404, Information technology-General Purpose
Datatypes (GPD)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the FCD:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments as given below

      _____  general

      _____  technical

      _____  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the FCD for reasons below

      _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the

      text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

P-member voting

Date                            Signature (if mailed)

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298