Subject: N 3850-SC 22 Document Register (N 3801-N 3850)

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 20:36:13 -0500

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3850

TITLE:
SC 22 Document Register (N 3801-N 3850)

DATE ASSIGNED:
2005-01-09

SOURCE:
SC 22 Secretariat 

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Document Register 
  
PROJECT NUMBER:
N/A

STATUS:
For information.  

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:
text

CROSS REFERENCE:

_________________________end of cover page, beginning of
document_________________________________

ISO/IEC  JTC 1/SC22

DOCUMENT REGISTER - Document N3801-3850

N3801

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7529, Wrap up, Conclusions and Recommendations of the First
JTC 1 Technology Watch Workshop, June 2004 in Montreal

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-01

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (open) 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3802

TITLE:  JTC 1 N 7528, Minutes and Resolutions from the Web Services Study
Group Meeting, June 2004 in Montréal

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-01

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat             

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other document (open)     

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open         

N3803

TITLE:  Proposed Changes to the Agenda for the Seventeenth JTC 1/SC 22
Plenary Meeting, September 6-10 2004, JeJu, Republic of Korea

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-01    

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat           

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Draft Agenda

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open    

N3804

TITLE:  German National Body Report to the SC 22 Plenary

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-02

SOURCE:                 German National Body

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3805

TITLE:  Canadian National Body Report to the SC 22 Plenary

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-06

SOURCE:                 Canadian National Body

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution  

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3806

TITLE:  Final Hyperlinked Agenda for the Seventeenth Plenary Meeting of
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22, 6-10 September 2004, Jeju, Republic of Korea

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-07 

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat            

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Agenda

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3807

TITLE:      Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3758, SC 22/WG 9 Request for
National Body Contributions on Implementation of Coded Character Sets in Ada

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-08    

SOURCE:                 WG 9 Convener (J. Moore)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3808

TITLE: Agenda from the SC 22 Ad Hoc on Future Directions for SC 22, 6th
September 2004

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-14

SOURCE:                 Ad Hoc Convenor (J. Hodgson)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Agenda

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3809

TITLE:  Future Directions for Sc 22 Ad Hoc Sessions Presentation by Ad Hoc
Convener

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-15   

SOURCE:                Ad Hoc Convener (J. Hodgson)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other document (Open)    

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3810

TITLE: Conveners Meeting Report of the Future Directions of SC 22 Ad Hoc
Session, 6 September 2004

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-15

SOURCE:                 Ad hoc Convener (J. Hodgson) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Report 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3811

TITLE: Recording Secretary's Meeting Report of the Future Directions for SC
22 Ad Hoc Session, 6 September 2004

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-15

SOURCE:                 Ad Hoc Recording Secretary (S. Seitz)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Report

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3812

TITLE: SC 22 Linux Ad Hoc Group Meeting Report

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-15

SOURCE:                 Ad Hoc Recording Convener (A. Kido)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Report

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI   

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3813

TITLE:  Resolutions Prepared at the Seventeenth Plenary Meeting of ISO/IEC
JTC 1/SC 22, 6-10 September 2004, Jeju, Republic of Korea

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-15

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretary           

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Resolutions 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3814

TITLE: New Work Item Proposal for a Technical Report Type 2 on Extensions
for the Standard Library of the Programming Language C to Support
Mathematical Special Functions

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-15

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Proposed NP

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3815

TITLE:      Table of Replies for ISO/IEC FDIS 1539-1, Fortran-Part 1: Base
language

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-15

SOURCE:                 ITTF

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting/Table of Replies

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3816

TITLE: Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3744, Letter Ballot for Draft Technical
Corrigendum 2 to ISO/IEC 9899:1999, Programming language C

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-20

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:          Def

N3817

TITLE:  SC 22 P Member Attendance/Contributions to Plenary Meetings

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-21

SOURCE:                SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Information from Secretary 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def 

N3818

TITLE: Letter Ballot on Recommendations for 2005 Systematic Review of JTC
1/SC 22 Standards (ISO/IEC 14515-1:2000 and ISO/IEC ISP 15287-2:2000)

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-09-21

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      LB

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3819

TITLE: SC 22 Chairman's Presentation to the JTC 1 Plenary, 25-29 October
2004, Berlin, Germany

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-10-07

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Chairman

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined) 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open 

N3820

TITLE: SC 22 Chairman's Report to the JTC 1 Plenary, 25-29 October 2004,
Berlin, Germany

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-10-07

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Chairman 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3821

TITLE: Announcement of Appointment of Leader to the SC 22 Advisory Group for
POSIX

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-10-08

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Chairman

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Notification of Appointment of Officer

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3822

TITLE: Meeting Notice and Draft Agenda for the SC 22 Advisory Group for
POSIX, 10 January 2005, Reading, UK

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-10-08

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Ad Hoc for POSIX Leader (S. Walli)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Announcement

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3823

TITLE:  ISO/IEC TR 24715-Technical Report on the Conflicts Between the
ISO/IEC 9945 (POSIX) Standard and the Linux Standard Base Specification
(LSB)

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-10-22

SOURCE:                 Project Editor (A. Josey)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          DRAFT TR Text

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3824

TITLE: Concurrent Registration and Approval Ballot for CD 13816:1997
Programming language ISLISP

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-10-25

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 16 Convener (T. Yuasa)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          CD Registration and Approval Ballot

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      LB

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3825

TITLE: Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3754, FCD 10967-3, Language independent
arithmetic-Part 3: Complex integer and floating point arithmetic and complex
elementary numerical functions

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-11-01

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Def

N3826

TITLE: SC 22 Chairman's Report on the JTC 1 Plenary Meeting, 25-29 Octobe3r
2004 in Berlin, Germany

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-11-02

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Chairman

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3827

TITLE: Resolutions Adopted at the Nineteenth Meeting of ISO/IEC JTC 1, 25-29
October 2004, Berlin, Germany

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-11-05

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Resolutions

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3828

TITLE: JTC 1 Call for Contributions on Filenames, Identifiers, Standards
Designations and their Harmonization

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-11-06

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Resolutions

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3782

TITLE:  Call for Participants to the JTC 1 Rapporteur Group on Implementing
Information Technology

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-11-06

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Resolutions

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3830

TITLE: Call for Participants to the JTC 1 Special Group on Accessibility

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-11-06

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Call for Participants 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3831

TITLE: Call for Participants to the JTC 1 Ad Hoc Group on JTC 1 Directives 

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-11-06

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Call for Participants

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3832

TITLE: JTC 1 N 7609, Proposed Disposition of Issues Contained in N 7236
Concerning Filename Conventions

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-11-12

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Resolutions

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3833

TITLE: Minutes of Meeting #47 of SC 22/WG 9, 18 November 2004, Atlanta,
Georgia, USA

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-12-01

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 9 Convener (J. Moore)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Resolutions 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3834

TITLE: WG 9 Explanatory Report Regarding SC 22 Resolution 04-15 

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-12-01 

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 9 Convener (J. Moore)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other document (Open)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3835

TITLE: Meeting Notice and Draft Agenda for the SC 22/WG 11 Meeting, 18-19
April 2005, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-12-09

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 11 Convener (W. Wakker) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Announcement

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:           Open 

N3836

TITLE: Meeting Notice for SC 22 I19NRG Meeting

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-12-09

SOURCE:                 Meeting Host (S. Gotoushi) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Announcement

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3837

TITLE: Meeting Notice and Draft Agenda for the SC 22/WG 14 Meeting, 3-8
April 2005, Lillehammer, Norway

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-12-10

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 14 Convener (J. Benito) 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Announcement

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3838

TITLE: Registration Ballot for WDTR 24731-Information technology-Programming
languages, their environments and system software interfaces-Specification
for Secure C Library Functions

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-12-14

SOURCE:                 SC 22/WG 14 Convener (J. Benito)   

DOCUMENT TYPE:          PDTR Registration Ballot

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      LB

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3839

TITLE:  Announcement of I18N Rapporteur

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-12-14

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Chairman 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Appointment of Officer 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI 

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3840

TITLE: Summary of Voting on SC 22 3814, Proposed New Work Item, Technical
Report Type 2 on Extensions for the Standard Library of the Programming
Language C to Support Mathematical Special Functions

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-12-17

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat  

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Summary of Voting

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      ACT

DISTRIBUTION:          Def

N3841

TITLE: JTC 1 N 7689, Meeting Announcement and Logistical Information for the
1st Meeting of the JTC 1 Special Working Group on Accessibility, 11-12 April
2005, Sheffield, UK

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-12-23       

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat         

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Announcement

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open      

N3842

TITLE: JTC 1 N 7688, JTC 1 Berlin Resolution 24, Establishment of a SWG on
Accessibility and Call for Participation

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-12-23

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Call for Participation

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3843

TITLE: JTC 1 N 7692, Draft Agenda and Hotel Information for the Meeting of
JTC 1 Directives Ad Hoc, 10-11 February 2005, BSI, London, UK

DATE ASSIGNED:          2004-12-23

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretary

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Agenda

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:          Open

N3844

TITLE: Logistical Information for the 1st Meeting of the Sc 22 I18NRG, 16-18
March 2005, Tokyo, Japan

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-04

SOURCE:                 Meeting Host 

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Announcement

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:          Open

N3845

TITLE: Meeting Announcement and Logistical Information for SC 22/WG 21
Meeting, 11-15 April 2005, Lillehammer, Norway

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-04     

SOURCE:                 WG 21 Convener (H. Sutter)

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Announcement

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3846

TITLE: Preliminary Agenda for the 16-18 March 2005 SC 22/I18NRG Meeting in
Tokyo, Japan

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-09

SOURCE:                 I18NRG Rapporteur (J. Benito)  

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Meeting Agenda

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3847:  Announcement of SC 22 Representative to the February 2005 JTC 1 Ad
Hoc Group on the JTC 1 Directives

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-09

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat  

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Information from the Secretary

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

N3848

TITLE: JTC 1 N 7660, Items for Consideration by the JTC 1 Ad Hoc Group on
the JTC 1 Directives

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-09

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat  

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Other (defined)

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      Def

DISTRIBUTION:          Def

N3849

TITLE: JTC 1 N 7492, National Body Responses on JTC 1 N 7348, Call for
Comments on the JTC 1 Directives, Based on the JTC 1 November 2003 Plenary

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-09

SOURCE:                 JTC 1 Secretariat  

DOCUMENT TYPE:          National Body Contribution

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:          Def

N3850

TITLE: SC 22 Document Register (N 3801-N3850)

DATE ASSIGNED:          2005-01-09

SOURCE:                 SC 22 Secretariat  

DOCUMENT TYPE:          Document Register

ACTION IDENTIFIER:      FYI

DISTRIBUTION:           Open

 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298