Subject: N 3845-Meeting Announcement and Logistical Information for the SC 22/WG 21 Meeting, 11-15 April 2005, Lillehammer, Norway

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:45:41 -0500

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3845

TITLE:
Meeting Announcement and Logistical Information for SC 22/WG 21 Meeting,
11-15 April 2005, Lillehammer, Norway

DATE ASSIGNED:
2005-01-04

SOURCE:
WG 21 Convener (H. Sutter) 

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Meeting Announcement 
  
PROJECT NUMBER:
N/A

STATUS:
For information.  

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:
text

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
Sally Seitz
ANSI
25 West 43rd Street
New York, NY  10036
Telephone:  (212) 642-4918
Fax:             (212) 840-2298
Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

___________________End of cover page, beginning of document____________

                                           Doc No:   SC22/WG21 N1707

                                                     J16/04-0147

                                           Date:     2004-09-24

                                           Reply to: Knut Lindelien

                                                     [email-masked]

Dear members of WG14 and WG21,

It is an honour to invite ISO/IEC SC22/WG14 and ISO/IEC SC22/WG21 to have
their meetings in Lillehammer April 2005.

WG14

We have reserved 20 single rooms, with full boarding, from Sunday April 3.
to Friday April 8. an Radisson SAS Lillehammer Hotel
(www.lillehammerhotel.no)

We have reserved a meeting room for 20 persons (tables in U-shape) from
Monday 09.00 to Friday 14.00 and two meeting rooms for 10 people from
Monday 09.00 to Friday 14.00

WG21

We have reserved 50 single rooms for 50 persons from Sunday April 10. to
Friday April 15. at Radisson SAS Lillehammer Hotel

( www.lillehammerhotel.no )

We have reserved a meeting room for 50 persons (class room shape) from
Monday 09.00 to Friday 14.00 and to meeting rooms for 25 persons in class
room shape from Monday 09.00 to Friday 14.00

The SAS Radisson Lillehammer hotel gives you a wireless internet connection.
Standard Norway will arrange the ISO TC 184/SC4 Industrial Data (or STEP)
meeting on Lillehammer hotel in February/March and see this as a test of
the network.

Lillehammer is situated north of Oslo. The most convenient will be to fly
inn to OSL, Oslo Airport, on Saturday/Sunday and reach Lillehammer by
train.  The different possibilities are described on www.osl.no 

Price/registration

The price is NOK 995 pro night/day for single rooms

The price in double room is NOK 795 pp

This includes conference facilities, room and dinner on arriving day to
lunch on departing day (not including what you drink) e.g. breakfast and
two coffee/tea-breaks)

For rooms/breakfast up to (before or after) the meeting(s) you will have a
rate on NOK 895 on single rooms and NOK 695 pp in chaired rooms.

Delegates not staying at the hotel will have to pay NOK 390 for every
meeting day. This includes lunch with tea/coffee, part of meeting room
facilities and coffee/tea breaks with cookies.

All prices are in NOK-2004. If there will be new taxes, and/or price
regulations there can be small changes.

All reservations have to be done to Standard Norway by me Knut Lindelien

([email-masked]).

We must have an early cut off date for reservations and ask all delegates

to register before the end of 2004.

Other information needed?? - do not hesitate to contact me on mail.

Yours

Knut Lindelien

Standards Norway

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298