Subject: FW: (SC22docs.2174) N 3822-Meeting Notice and Draft Agenda for th e SC 22 Advisory Gro up for POSIX, 10 January 2005, Reading, UK

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:55:59 -0500

Dear members,

This document is being re-sent as a reminder.  If you plan on attending this
meeting and have not already done so, please let me know ASAP.

Happy New Year!

Sally

  _____  

From: Sally Seitz [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 4:39 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: (SC22docs.2174) N 3822-Meeting Notice and Draft Agenda for the SC
22 Advisory Gro up for POSIX, 10 January 2005, Reading, UK

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3822

TITLE:
Meeting Notice and Draft Agenda for the SC 22 Advisory Group for POSIX, 10
January 2005, Reading, UK

DATE ASSIGNED:
2004-10-08

SOURCE:
SC 22 Advisory Group for POSIX Leader (S. Walli) 

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Meeting Announcement 
  
PROJECT NUMBER:
N/A

STATUS:
For information.  Please submit attendees to the SC 22 Secretary
([email-masked]) no later than 10 December 2004.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:
Text 

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
Sally Seitz
ANSI
25 West 43rd Street
New York, NY  10036
Telephone:  (212) 642-4918
Fax:             (212) 840-2298
Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

__________________end of cover page, beginning of document_____________ 

POSIX Advisory Group Meeting Announcement

SC22 created a POSIX Advisory Group during its September plenary meeting
(Resolution 04-20).  The first meeting of the POSIX Advisory Group will be
held 10 January, 2005, in Reading, UK, immediately prior to and co-located
with the Ninth Austin Group plenary.  

The Open Group has graciously offered to provide the venue.  

It is expected POSIX Advisory Group attendees will choose to attend the
Austin Group plenary.  The Austin Group proposed agenda can be found at:

http://www.opengroup.org/austin/agenda.html
<http://www.opengroup.org/austin/agenda.html> 

POSIX Advisory Group participants planning to attend the Austin Group
meeting need to register for that meeting at the following URL:
https://www.opengroup.org/austin/register.html
<https://www.opengroup.org/austin/register.html> 

There is a meeting registration fee for the Austin Group plenary of US$140
to cover the host's expenses and refreshments.  Hotel accommodations,
directions, logistics, etc. can be found at the following URL:  

http://www.opengroup.org/austin/logistics.html
<http://www.opengroup.org/austin/logistics.html> 

I look forward to seeing interested participants at the meeting.

Sincerely, 

Stephen R. Walli

Chairperson, SC22 POSIX Advisory Group

mailto:[email-masked]

Draft Proposed Agenda for the SC22 POSIX Advisory Group Meeting, 10 January,
2005

1.	Welcome & Introductions
2.	Review of Scope of the POSIX Advisory Group.
3.	Liaison relationships and reports

a.	Internal Liaisons (disposition of anything possibly inherited from
WG15, or that need to be re-established if appropriate)
b.	External Liaisons (The Open Group, FSG, IEEE, Others?)

4.	WG15 Project Review

a.	Projects to consider + status 
b.	Project Editor Assignments (conformation of existing PEs or
recommendations for new ones where appropriate)
c.	Project recommendations (any renew/revise/withdraw recommendations)

5.	Austin Group

a.	Report from AG OR
b.	New OR appointment recommendation
c.	Procedures review 
d.	Recommendations for OR action (i.e. instructions to the OR for the
next AG meetings)

6.	Next Meeting

 

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298