Subject: N 3840-Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3814, Proposed New Work Item, Technical Report Type 2 on Extensions for the Standard Library of the Pr ogramming Language C to Support Mathematical Special Functions

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:52:46 -0500

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3840

TITLE:

Summary of Voting on SC 22 N 3814, Proposed New Work Item, Technical Report
Type 2 on Extensions for the Standard Library of the Programming Language C
to Support Mathematical Special Functions

DATE ASSIGNED: 

2004-12-17

SOURCE: 

SC 22 Secretariat 

BACKWARD POINTER: 

N/A 

DOCUMENT TYPE: 

Summary of Voting 

PROJECT NUMBER: 

STATUS: 

Per the results of this ballot, and as no comments were received during the
JTC 1 review period, the NWIP has been approved and this project has been
added to the SC 22 Programme of Work.  Please note that this project has
been assigned the ISO/IEC designation "24747".  SC 22/WG 14 is instructed to
begin work on this project. The NP summary of voting is located at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3840.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3840.pdf>  

ACTION IDENTIFIER: 

ACT 

DUE DATE: 

N/A 

DISTRIBUTION: 

PDF 

CROSS REFERENCE: 

SC 22 N3814

DISTRIBUTION FORM: 

Def 

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298 

Email:  [email-masked] 

Sally Seitz

Program Manager

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298