Subject: SC22 N2428 - Vote Summary of WG4 Record of Responses

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 17:34:23 -0500 (EST)

_________________beginning of title page ____________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2428

March 1997

TITLE:           Summary of Voting on WG4 Record of Responses for Defect
                 Reports 62 through 81 for: ISO/IEC 1989:1985,
                 Programming Language COBOL

SOURCE:          Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:       JTC 1.22.01.01

STATUS:          The Record of Responses has been approved as contained
                 in SC22 N2310.

CROSS REFERENCE: SC22 N2310

DOCUMENT TYPE:   Summary of Voting

ACTION:          To SC22 Member Bodies and WG4 for information.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

_________________end of title page; beginning of overall summary ________

                            SUMMARY OF VOTINGON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N2310
Circulated by:               JTC 1/SC22
Circulation Date:            11-07-1996
Closing Date:                02-21-1997

SUBJECT:  WG4 Record of Responses for Defect Reports 62 through 81 for:
          ISO/IEC 1989:1985 - Programming Language COBOL

The following responses have been received on the subject of approval:

"P" Members supporting approval without comment      16

"P" Members supporting approval with comment          0

"P" Members not supporting approval                   0

"P" Members abstaining                                2

"P" Members not voting                                5

Secretariat Action:

The Record of Responses has been approved.

The comment accompanying the abstention vote from France was:  "Lack of
resources."  The comment accompanying the abstention vote from Sweden was:
"Expert resources not available."

____________end of overall summary; beginning of detail summary ________

                 ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22  LETTER BALLOT SUMMARY
                           Record of Responses

PROJECT NO:    JTC 1.22.01.01

SUBJECT:  WG4 Record of Responses for Defect Reports 62 through 81 for:
          ISO/IEC 1989:1985, Programmin Language COBOL
          
Reference Document No:  N2310           Ballot Document No:  N2310
Circulation Date:   11-07-1996          Closing Date:  02-21-1997 
                                                              
Circulated To: SC22 P, O, L             Circulated By: Secretariat

                  SUMMARY OF VOTING AND COMMENTS RECEIVED

                     Approve  Disapprove  Abstain Comments  Not Voting
'P' Members

Australia               (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Austria                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Belgium                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Brazil                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )    
Canada                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
China                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Czech Republic          ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Denmark                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Egypt                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Finland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
France                  ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
Germany                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ireland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Japan                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Netherlands             (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Romania                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Russian Federation      (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Slovenia                (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Sweden                  ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
Switzerland             ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
UK                      (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ukraine                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
USA                     (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )

'O' Members

Argentina               ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Bulgaria                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Cuba                    ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Greece                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Hungary                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Iceland                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
India                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Indonesia               ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Italy                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Korea Republic          ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
New Zealand             ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Norway                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Poland                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Portugal                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Singapore               ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Thailand                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Turkey                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Yugoslavia              ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )

_________________________end of SC22 N2428 ______________________________