Subject: CORRECTED- N 3817-SC 22 P Member Attendance/Contributions to Plen ary Meeting s

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:48:47 -0400

Please note that this document has been modified to note the German
contribution to the 2004 Jeju Plenary meeting.  My apologies for the
omission.

Best regards,

Sally

  _____  

From: Sally Seitz [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 9:53 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: (SC22docs.2169) N 3817-SC 22 P Member Attendance/Contributions to
Plenary Meeting s

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3817

TITLE:

SC 22 P Member Attendance/Contributions to Plenary Meetings

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-09-21

SOURCE:

SC 22 Secretariat 

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Information from Secretary 

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This document is issued in response to a request from the Japanese National
Body at the 6-10 September 2004 SC 22 Plenary Meeting.  As per the JTC 1
Directives, active P member participation is defined not only by voting on
ballots, but also by attendance or contribution to SC 22 Plenary meetings.
The information contained in this document will be sent, along with SC 22 N
3770 (P Member Participation Table) to ITTF as documentation of inactive P
Members on the SC 22 roster.  It is available at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3817.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3817.pdf> 

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Def

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298