Subject: SC 22 Open Ballot Reminder

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:36:54 -0400

Dear Members, 

Please find attached the list of ballots closing in the upcoming months.

Please note that the 5th Edition of the Directives requires that all JTC 1
and JTC 1 SC ballots have at least 50 percent of all P members voting to be
valid.  

Best regards,

Sally

Letter ballots closing in October:

30 October 2004-N 3754, FCD Ballot for FCD 10967-3, Information
technology-Language independent arithmetic, Part 3: Complex integer and
floating point arithmetic and complex elementary numerical functions

Letter ballots closing in November:

9 November 2004- N 3796, List of Project Editors for Endorsement by National
Bodies or Liaison Organizations

Letter ballots closing in December

15 December 2004-N 3814, New Work Item Proposal for a Technical Report Type
2 on Extensions for the Standard Library of the Programming Language C to
Support Mathematical Special Functions

21 December 2004-N 3818, Letter Ballot on Recommendations for 2005
Systematic Review of JTC 1/SC 22 Standards (ISO/IEC 14515-1: 2000 & ISO/IEC
ISP 15287-2: 2000) 

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298