Subject: N 3821-Announcement of Appointment of Leader to the SC 22 Advisor y Group for POSIX

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 15:33:26 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3821

TITLE:

Announcement of Appointment of Leader to the SC 22 Advisory Group for POSIX

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-10-08

SOURCE:

SC 22 Chairman

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Notification of Appointment of Officer

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

As per Resolution 04:20 from the September 2004 JeJu Plenary, the SC 22
Chair has appointed Mr. Stephen Walli as leader of the POSIX Advisory Group.
Mr. Walli's email address is: [email-masked].

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

TEXT

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4919

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298