Subject: N 3818-Letter Ballot on Recommendations for 2005 Systematic Revie w of JTC 1/SC 22 Standards (ISO/IEC 14515-1:2000 & ISO/IEC ISP 15287-2:20 00)

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:53:11 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3818

TITLE:

Letter Ballot on Recommendations for 2005 Systematic Review of JTC 1/SC 22
Standards (ISO/IEC 14515-1:2000 & ISO/IEC ISP 15287-2:2000)

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-09-21

SOURCE:

SC 22 Secretariat

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Other document (Open)

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

Per SC 22 JeJu Resolution 04-05, these letter ballots are issued to
determine SC 22's recommendation to JTC 1 regarding the 2005 systematic
review of ISO/IEC 14515-1 (Information technology-Portable Operating System
Interface (POSIX)-Part 1: System interfaces) and ISO/IEC ISP 15287-2:2000
(Information technology-Standardized Application Environment Profile-Part 2:
POSIX Realtime Application Support (AEP)).  Please return the two letter
ballots to the SC 22 Secretariat by the due date indicated.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

LB

DUE DATE:

2004-12-21

DISTRIBUTION:

Text

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

__end of cover page, beginning of ballot #1____

JTC 1/SC 22 Letter Ballot

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

Regarding the Recommendation from JTC 1/SC 22 on the 2005 Systematic Review
of ISO/IEC 14515-1:2000 (Information technology-Portable Operating System
Interface (POSIX)-Test methods for measuring conformance to POSIX-Part 1:
System interfaces) 

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2004-12-21.

_________________________________________________________

_________We recommend confirmation.

            Or

_________We recommend revision.

            Or

_________We recommend withdrawal.

            Or

_________We recommend stabilization.

            Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________

__end of ballot #1, beginning of ballot #2____

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF:___________________________

Regarding the Recommendation from JTC 1/SC 22 on the 2005 Systematic Review
of ISO/IEC ISP 15287-2:2000 (Information technology-Standardized Application
Environment Profile-Part 2: POSIX Realtime Application Support (AEP)).  

This letter ballot is to be returned by each 'P' member to the SC 22
Secretariat no later than 2004-01-17.

_________________________________________________________

_________We recommend confirmation.

            Or

_________We recommend revision.

            Or

_________We recommend withdrawal.

            Or

_________We recommend stabilization.

            Or

_________We abstain from voting.

Please be reminded that 'P' Members have an obligation to vote.

*Place an "X" on the line that applies.

Name (please print)_____________________________________

Signature (if mailed)____________________________________

Date:_________________

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298