Subject: N 3817-SC 22 P Member Attendance/Contributions to Plenary Meeting s

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:53:01 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3817

TITLE:

SC 22 P Member Attendance/Contributions to Plenary Meetings

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-09-21

SOURCE:

SC 22 Secretariat 

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Information from Secretary 

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This document is issued in response to a request from the Japanese National
Body at the 6-10 September 2004 SC 22 Plenary Meeting.  As per the JTC 1
Directives, active P member participation is defined not only by voting on
ballots, but also by attendance or contribution to SC 22 Plenary meetings.
The information contained in this document will be sent, along with SC 22 N
3770 (P Member Participation Table) to ITTF as documentation of inactive P
Members on the SC 22 roster.  It is available at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3817.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3817.pdf> 

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

PDF

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Def

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298