Subject: N 3814-New Work Item Proposal for a Technical Report Type 2 on Ex tensions for the Standard Library of the Programming Language C to Suppor t Mathematical Special Functions

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:01:35 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3814

TITLE:

New Work Item Proposal for a Technical Report Type 2 on Extensions for the
Standard Library of the Programming Language C to Support Mathematical
Special Functions

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-09-15

SOURCE:

JTC 1/SC 22 Secretariat

BACKWARD POINTER:

N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Proposed NP

PROJECT NUMBER:

N/A

STATUS:

This document is circulated to SC 22 members for ballot.  Please respond by
the due date indicated.  It is located at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3814.htm
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3814.htm> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

LB

DUE DATE:

2004-12-15

DISTRIBUTION:

HTML

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Address to reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Telephone: (212) 642-4918

Fax:        (212) 840-2298

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

______End cover page, beginning of NP letter ballot_________

VOTE ON A PROPOSED WORK ITEM

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 N3814

Date of Circulation of NP: 2004-09-15

Date of Ballot Close: 2004-12-15

Please return all votes and corresponding comments directly to the JTC 1/SC

22 Secretariat by the due date indicated.

New Work Item Proposal for a Technical Report Type 2 on Extensions for the
Standard Library of the Programming Language C to Support Mathematical
Special Functions

Any proposal to add a new item to the programme of work shall be voted on by
correspondence, even if it has appeared in the agenda of a meeting.

Q.1  Do you accept the proposal in document SC 22 N3729 as a sufficient
definition of the new work item? (If you have responded "NO" to the above
question, you are required to comment.) ____Yes ____No

Comments:

Q.2  Do you support the addition of the new work item to the SC 22 programme
of work?

____Yes

____No

Comments:

Q.3  Do you commit yourself to participate in the development of this new
work item?

____Yes

____No

Comments:

Q.4  Are you able to offer a project editor who will dedicate his/her
efforts to the advancement and maintenance of this project? (If "YES,"

please identify)

____Yes

____No

Comments:

Q.5  Do you have a major contribution or a reference document ready for
submittal?

____Yes

____No

Comments:

Q.6  Will you have such a contribution in ninety days?

____Yes

____No

Comments:

P-member Voting: ______________________ 

Date:  __________________________

Submitted by: __________________________

______end NP letter ballot________

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298