Subject: SC22 N2426 - Voting Summary LB2308 - PDAM2 to IS 13719-2 (PCTE)

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 17:01:08 -0500 (EST)

___________________beginning of title page _________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2426

March 1997

TITLE:            Summary of Voting on Concurrent PDAM Registration and
                  PDAM Ballot for PDAM2 to ISO/IEC 13719-2: Information
                  technology - Portable Common Tool Environment (PCTE),
                  Part 2: C programming language binding; Amendment 2:
                  Object-oriented extensions

SOURCE:           Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:        JTC 1.22.47.2

STATUS:           Registration of PDAM2 to ISO/IEC 13719-2 has been
                  approved.

CROSS REFERENCE:  SC22 N2308

DOCUMENT TYPE:    Summary of Voting

ACTION:           To SC22 Member Bodies for information.

                  To WG22 for a recommendation on the further processing
                  of the PDAM.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

____________________end of title page; beginning of overall summary ______

                            SUMMARY OF VOTING ON

Letter Ballot Reference No:  SC22 N2308
Circulated by:               JTC 1/SC22
Circulation Date:            11-07-1996
Closing Date:                02-21-1997

SUBJECT:  Concurrent PDAM Registration and PDAM Ballot for:  PDAM2 to
          ISO/IEC 13719-2: Information technology - Portable Common
          Tool Environment (PCTE): Part 2: C programming language
          binding; Amendment 2: Object-oriented extensions

The following responses have been received on the subject of PDAM 
registration:

"P" Members supporting registration without comments:    16

"P" Members supporting registration with comments:        0

"P" Members not supporting registration:                  0

"P" Members abstaining:                                   4

"P" Members not voting:                                   3

The following responses have been received on the subject of PDAM
approval:

"P" Members supporting approval without comments:         15

"P" Members supporting approval with comments:             0

"P" Members not supporting approval:                       0

"P" Members abstaining:                                    4

"P" Members not voting:                                    4

Secretariat Action:

Registration of PDAM 2 to ISO/IEC 13719-2 has been approved.  WG22 is
requested to make a recommendation on the further processing of the PDAM.

The comment accompanying the abstention vote from Austria was:  "Lack of
expert resources."  The comment accompanying the abstention vote from the
Netherlands was:  "Lack of participation at national level". 

______________end of overall summary; beginning of registration summary __

                 ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22  LETTER BALLOT SUMMARY
                            PDAM Registration

PROJECT NO:    JTC 1.22.47.2

SUBJECT:  Concurrent PDAM Registration and PDAM Ballot for:  PDAM 2 to 
	  ISO/IEC 13719-2: Information technology - Portable Common Tool
          Environment (PCTE), Part 2: C programming language binding;
          Amendment 2: Object-oriented extensions
          
Reference Document No:  N2308           Ballot Document No:  N2308
Circulation Date:   11-07-1996          Closing Date:  02-21-1997 
                                                              
Circulated To: SC22 P, O, L             Circulated By: Secretariat

                  SUMMARY OF VOTING AND COMMENTS RECEIVED

                      Approve  Disapprove Abstain Comments   Not Voting
'P' Members

Australia               (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Austria                 ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
Belgium                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Brazil                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )    
Canada                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
China                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Czech Republic          ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Denmark                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Egypt                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Finland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
France                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Germany                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ireland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Japan                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Netherlands             ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
Romania                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Russian Federation      (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Slovenia                (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Sweden                  ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
Switzerland             (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
UK                      (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ukraine                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
USA                     ( )      ( )       (X)       ( )       ( )

'O' Members

Argentina               ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Bulgaria                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Cuba                    ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Greece                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Hungary                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Iceland                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
India                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Indonesia               ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Italy                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Korea Republic          ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
New Zealand             ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Norway                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Poland                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Portugal                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Singapore               ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Thailand                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Turkey                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Yugoslavia              ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )

____________end of registration summary; beginning of approval summary__

                 ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22  LETTER BALLOT SUMMARY
                              PDAM Approval

PROJECT NO:    JTC 1.22.47.2

SUBJECT:  Concurrent PDAM Registration and PDAM Ballot for:  PDAM 2 to 
          ISO/IEC 13719-2: Information technology - Portable Common Tool
          Environment (PCTE), Part 1: C programming language binding;
          Amendment 2: Object-oriented extensions
          
Reference Document No:  N2308           Ballot Document No: N2308
Circulation Date:   11-07-1996          Closing Date:  02-21-1997 
                                                              
Circulated To: SC22 P, O, L             Circulated By: Secretariat

                  SUMMARY OF VOTING AND COMMENTS RECEIVED

                      Approve  Disapprove  Abstain Comments  Not Voting
'P' Members 

Australia               (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Austria                 ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
Belgium                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Brazil                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)    
Canada                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
China                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Czech Republic          ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Denmark                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Egypt                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Finland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
France                  (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Germany                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ireland                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Japan                   (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Netherlands             ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
Romania                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       (X)
Russian Federation      (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Slovenia                (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Sweden                  ( )      ( )       (X)       (X)       ( )
Switzerland             (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
UK                      (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Ukraine                 (X)      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
USA                     ( )      ( )       (X)       ( )       ( )

'O' Members

Argentina               ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Bulgaria                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Cuba                    ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Greece                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Hungary                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Iceland                 ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
India                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Indonesia               ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Italy                   ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Korea Republic          ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
New Zealand             ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Norway                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Poland                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Portugal                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Singapore               ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Thailand                ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Turkey                  ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )
Yugoslavia              ( )      ( )       ( )       ( )       ( )

_________________end of document SC22 N2426 _________________________