Subject: N 3806-Final Hyperlinked Agenda for the Seventeenth Plenary Meeti ng of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22, 6-10 September 2004, Jeju, Republic of Korea

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 01:46:01 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3806

TITLE:

Final Hyperlinked Agenda for the Seventeenth Plenary Meeting of ISO/IEC JTC
1/SC 22, 6-10 September 2004, Jeju, Republic of Korea

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-09-07

SOURCE:

SC 22 Secretariat

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Meeting Agenda

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

This agenda is the final agenda as agreed at the Seventeenth Plenary of JTC
1/SC 22 Meeting, 6-10 September 2004.  This document has been hyperlinked
for the convenience of SC 22 members.  This document can be found at:
http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3806.htm
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/open/n3806.htm> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

DISTRIBUTION:

HTML

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Open

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked]

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298