Subject: RE: (SC22docs.2146) N 7495-List of Project Editors for Endorsemen t by National Bodies or Liaison Organizations

From: Sally Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:44:46 -0400

Hi Jim,

Please see: section 7.6.4 in the 5th Edition of the Directives.  Meeting
agendas should include "...review of project editor and liaison
assignments."  

Best regards,

Sally

  _____  

From: Jim Moore [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 6:05 PM
To: 'Sally Seitz'; [email-masked]
Cc: John Hill
Subject: RE: (SC22docs.2146) N 7495-List of Project Editors for Endorsement
by National Bodies or Liaison Organizations

Sally,

In the appended note, you wrote "As per the JTC 1 Directives, Project Editor
assignments should be approved yearly at Plenary meetings to ensure that
each editor still has the support of his or her National Body or Liaison
Organization."

I do not know of any such provision in the JTC1 Directives. Can you provide
a precise citation of the relevant clause?

Regards, Jim Moore

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Sally Seitz
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 3:51 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: (SC22docs.2146) N 7495-List of Project Editors for Endorsement by
National Bodies or Liaison Organizations

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N3795

TITLE:

List of Project Editors for Endorsement by National Bodies or Liaison
Organizations

DATE ASSIGNED:

2004-08-09

SOURCE:

SC 22 Secretariat 

BACKWARD POINTER:

DOCUMENT TYPE:

Information from Secretary 

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:

As per the JTC 1 Directives, Project Editor assignments should be approved
yearly at Plenary meetings to ensure that each editor still has the support
of his or her National Body or Liaison Organization.  In reviewing our
programme of work, the Chair and I realized that these assignments have not
been examined in some time.  Some editor's have retired, some addresses may
not be up to date, and some countries who originally supported some editors
may no longer be P-members of SC 22.  

At the request of the JTC 1 Secretariat, this list of SC 22 project editors
is being circulated for National Body or Liaison Organization endorsement.
National Bodies and Liaison Organizations who have endorsed a Project Editor
on this list are asked to send to me a reaffirmation of this endorsement by
the due date indicated.  For those SC 22 projects that do not have an
endorsed Project Editor by the end of this period, a call for Project
Editors will be issued.  

This document is located at: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3795.pdf
<http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/def/n3795.pdf> 

ACTION IDENTIFIER:

FYI

DUE DATE:

2004-11-09

DISTRIBUTION:

pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:

Def

Address reply to:

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat

Sally Seitz

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY  10036

Telephone:  (212) 642-4918

Fax:             (212) 840-2298

Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Sally Seitz

Program Administrator

ANSI

25 West 43rd Street

New York, NY 10036

Phone: (212) 642-4918

Fax: (212) 840-2298