Subject: SC22 N2417 - Change in Norway Membership Status

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 12:23:39 -0500 (EST)

________________beginning of title page and text _____________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N2417

February 1997

TITLE:               Change in Membership for Norway from "O" to "P"
		     Status

SOURCE:              Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:           N/A

STATUS:              The Secretariat has been requested by the Norway
                     Member Body to change its status from an "O" Member
                     to a "P" Member of JTC 1/SC22.  The Secretariat
                     has corresponded with the Norway Member Body 
                     acknowledging this change and welcoming them to
                     "P" membership status.

CROSS REFERENCE:     N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:       SC22 Membership Change

ACTION:              To SC22 Member Bodies, WG Conveners and HODs for
                     information

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153  USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

___________________________end of SC22 N2417 ____________________________